Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Trying to reach Mitchell Hill.  Another crook puts a dent into the BBLADES test prop >

Trying to reach Mitchell Hill. Another crook puts a dent into the BBLADES test prop

Notices

Trying to reach Mitchell Hill. Another crook puts a dent into the BBLADES test prop

Old 08-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great hope all works out for you brett
Old 08-10-2016, 11:31 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah, "The Shop". I looked it up the other day. Lots of auto repair facilities do business by email and don't have a phone number right? They also don't have even 1 vehicle parked outside. He's out of town for a whole month and has already been mia for how long? Look at all the excuses in those other threads. He had the flu, his mother was sick, his employee sent everything to the wrong addresses, his supplier was late, the parts were cut wrong, he didn't receive payment. Not answering calls for weeks at a time, saying things were shipped then they never arrive. People who did get their products waiting 8-9 months and then not being complete or the quality being terrible. Writings on the wall with this guy. I hope the props show up.

Last edited by bck; 08-10-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts

So the story continues in a relatively good way.

I received the 4 propellers back in the original boxes in un-used condition. Supposedly one of Mitchell Hill's employees got the message I sent to "The Shop" via facebook.
I am very happy to have the property back. And I am quite surprised. I think I was one of the lucky ones. Thanks to all who responded on here and offered insight and or suggestions. The power of the internet can work in a variety of ways.

So, the props are back 56 days late. At $10 per day per prop, Mitchell Hill BBLADES $2240 in late fees.

Brett
Old 08-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Good news, Brett. I suppose you will end up eating the late fees though.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
The props have accumulated about 2K in late fees. I'm just looking to get my stolen property back at this point.
In no way am I condoning this guys action, it is deplorable, however, in your initial post it appears that you were simply interested in getting your product back?
Old 08-17-2016, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
So the story continues in a relatively good way.

I received the 4 propellers back in the original boxes in un-used condition. Supposedly one of Mitchell Hill's employees got the message I sent to "The Shop" via facebook.
I am very happy to have the property back. And I am quite surprised. I think I was one of the lucky ones. Thanks to all who responded on here and offered insight and or suggestions. The power of the internet can work in a variety of ways.

So, the props are back 56 days late. At $10 per day per prop, Mitchell Hill BBLADES $2240 in late fees.

Brett
glad to hear you at least got the props back!
Old 08-17-2016, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scottgjerdingen
In no way am I condoning this guys action, it is deplorable, however, in your initial post it appears that you were simply interested in getting your product back?
I'm fairly certain by his tone that he knows he's eating those late fees on this transaction as well, even though he shouldn't be. It was an agreement to get them returned timely and ultimately the guy flaked on that.

Good thing is though he's at least not out the physical property