Everlast marine S/E Florida >

Everlast marine S/E Florida

Notices

Everlast marine S/E Florida

Old 04-18-2020, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Everlast marine S/E Florida

Call him from NY he claims Mercury certified Ship small boat down 1 motor needs to have timing set? John Richard Petty wannabe couple of race boat photos on wall claimed to have same boat as mine all good right? Go back to NY return months later my boat on top of rack no canvas on it walk inside he says I never said I was going to fix it??? WTF! Then demands $300 per month which I payed him don't bring anything to this marina ! He also claimed he owned the place which he did not! Funny part is he said he won't work on it because he has been sued a lot?? Guess what when the courts open up again he will be sued again!

Old 04-18-2020, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

What Area is your boat in. I dont work on boats but Might be able to hook you up with someone that does. Also unless you just did it, I would replace both rotor and caps before you have timing set. Or at least on the motor with the issue. Only use merc brand stuff for ignitions. Job for 2 should be under 300 for both plus parts and thats with them coming to where the boat is.

Chris
Old 04-18-2020, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts

Thanks have a great guy in Ft Meyers now but Thanks!
Old 04-30-2020, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Lots of really good performance mechanics on both coasts of Florida. If anyone is in need just let me know where your located and I can probably give you some techs I've used in the past
The following users liked this post:
Nothing personel 353 (03-16-2021)