Anybody know Dustin Jenkins from Rogersville MO

Notices

Anybody know Dustin Jenkins from Rogersville MO

Old 05-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts
Default Anybody know Dustin Jenkins from Rogersville MO

Does anybody know this guy? I bought some steering rams from him a month ago, sent him a return shipping label with payment and have yet to see the parts or any indication he is alive. sent him text messages and phone calls and not getting any response. Last I heard from him was April 25th when he said he received the updated return shipping labels I emailed him. Now 3 text messages and 5 phone calls later, he has gone ghost on me.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:58 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

http://www.uship.com/profile/JenkinsInc/

https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/ro...69-jenkins-inc

https://www.intelius.com/people/Dust...MO/06PW5EEZ7HA

Last edited by SB; 05-01-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghost with new # same email.

I did apologize for The communication error in this matter. I tried several times to print off labels. I am very sorry I took so long to get you the Helm back twin ram external Lathom steering complete with single rotation head and lines and hull hard ware including reservoir and Imco 1 INCH STAINLESS TIE BAR It was worth the wait for 750.00
I hope the stainless drive showers and lower saddles for Ana additional tie bar made up for the the few miles out of your way and the communication problem. I never intended to take so long. I let it slip my mind as I was trying to secure two homes, a business and assets that were in danger due to what became a nasty divorce. I should have sent it. I will say my email and alt number were the same. I waited at first for the additional 90 we agreed upon. It wasn't my intentions to rip you off or ghost you.
I did give you a deal and a half though. The tie bar was almost worth the full price. The steering setup with 1 inch eyelets and 3/4 rams rated to 2000no
with helm box and resuovor was 3700 new and well worth 2000.00 showers and saddle mounts sell for 600 plus. 3000 plus for 750.00 it was more than fair. I hope you are satisfied and if you ever need anything ill be glad to ship it to you without payment. I would rather lose money than lose a friend or customer. Happy boating sir and if you get a chance drop me a line or call me I have some awesome scarab badges and I will make you a sweet set of scotchbrite reflective logos or if you need letters , numbers or signage I've got over 125 colors of vynl on hand. Be safe in that beautiful vintage scarab.
Dustin Jenkins