Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Nice home Neil...Congrats.

Chris
Old 06-22-2017, 10:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

reading this thread is like 15 minutes of my life I'm never getting back!! Sorry Billy that you, an honest, straight shootin knowledgeable guy has to be subjected to such ridiculousness!!! I'm with ya on ths one!@! makes one wonder why do we help people?? Stay well and happy boating!!
BTW NICE HOUSE YA BUILT!!!
Old 06-22-2017, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by billy boats
Here is my FINAL response to you . You are an irrational person.
these are the original pictures that I sent you . There is NO visible corrosion on these bellhousings or cooler covers. You have some nerve saying that I misrepresented the condition in any way .
You had the parts for over 2 weeks before you contacted me to say the parts were "un usable". But you neglected to say that you had someone blast the **** out of them with a course media. Now you took them apart , damaged them by blasting , sent back some of the parts but missing hardware, attempt to defame me, question my character , try to derail the sale of my boat...... You expect me to work this out? Now that's some funny ****.
I gave you a package deal on all the parts., If you threw the covers in the garbage,the bell housings and coolers ( which are in perfect condition) are worth 4 times your total purchase price . This is not a matter of me misrepresenting condition or my unwillingness to resolve , it is a matter of you purchasing USED parts with unrealistic expectations then expecting money back for only the parts of a package that in your ultimate experience deem not to be worthy of use on your boat. If you had a question of these parts you should have contacted me right away before blasting the 4 covers and 2 anodized bellhousings. I have every text you have sent me including when you notified me that " 2 of the COOLERS to too far gone for use". So tell me how they are un usable. They are stainless steel so they aren't rotted, they hold 100 lbs of pressure over night, they have never been on an engine with a failure. So why are they unusable ??????????
Still I take the high road and tell you to send all the parts back for a full refund, but you have also done repairs to the bellhousings . Buddy you own them.
I will send the coolers and covers back to you Monday and will post the tracking number on OSO for all to see. I won't return any money out of principle. $100, $400, $900 ,$9000 or $90,000 would not affect 1 min of my life. Nor do I have the time in my busy life to bicker with you .
EZRIZER hmmmm maybe there's something in that name he picked? lol
Old 06-25-2017, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm siding with billyboats on this
Old 07-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Can we just start a thread BEWARE OF IDIOT CUSTOMER
Old 07-02-2017, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Why didn't you just buy brand new parts? Hmmm....

I love these threads. Big ballers who don't pony up for new parts, then demand a refund from the seller.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Registered

I'm surprised at the criticism. His words from a previous post "the bell housings and coolers ( which are in perfect condition)". Perfect, a strong term. Why didn't I buy new? I considered that until he contacted me, and offered parts that sounded like they were in really nice condition. I never demanded anything, I simply asked if he had coolers and or covers in better condition, his solution was to return them for a refund. Apparently we had a misunderstanding about what was to be returned. After he received the parts back (at his request) I inquired about the refund he asked me how much I wanted, which led to a disagreement about the original sale price. Our last direct communication ended with me stating that I was at his mercy since he had the parts and the money, and left it up to him to decide what to do. I never heard from him again even after a couple attempts to contact him. In this thread he offered to return $100, I responded and said refund whatever you think is fair and we'll move on. He never sent a penny. He later said out of principal he's not refunding anything and concluded with "I will send the coolers and covers back to you Monday and will post the tracking number on OSO for all to see." I guess we have another misunderstanding because i thought he meant the Monday following his post (the next day) but apparently he was talking about a different Monday because were coming up on 3 Mondays and still no tracking number or parts.

I didn't make this post to get at odds with others. I didn't like the way he handled his end of the deal and posted my opinion which is what this section is for. If you support him that's fine. If you're thinking of doing business with him, one way or the other, this should help you make your decision. If you're still undecided you can look at these other posts found here on OSO:

Hey Bill,

See if the parts I bought and paid you for are up there . Still missing them here even after your emails saying they were shipped and etc. Getting old your refusal to answer emails, PMs or calls but you were quick to take my money.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/n...ml#post4470035

Bill,

Ever find the rest of the parts I paid you for this spring but still haven't received?
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/w...e-6-props.html

Hey Bill, have you found the rest of the parts I bought from you yet? Still haven't seen them.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ml#post4456764

I've been as honest an accurate as I can be about my side of the matter. I've said about all I can and now need to move on. If he he sends the money or the parts I'll make a final post and maybe include some pictures. Until then he still has the money and the parts.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by tjny
I'm siding with billyboats on this
Originally Posted by ezrizer
I'm surprised at the criticism. If he he sends the money or the parts I'll make a final post and maybe include some pictures. Until then he still has the money and the parts.
still want to side w/ him.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Old 07-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Registered

Yup, Just my opinion and everbody knows what certain body part they are like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.