Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple >

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Notices

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Old 09-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SteveDavid
Guys, don't worry about Buddy OO. It's not his fault. Let me explain in scientific terms. Out of every 3.5 million humans, one is born with the "reverse growth gene", medically knwon as RGG. You see, the "normal" human begins as a rectal cavity but during the gestation period, converts to a fully functioning human. Then, there is Buddy 00. In his rare case, he actually began as a fully functioning embryo, but during gestation, and post partum growth, he returned to the rectal cavity state. So you see, not his fault, just nature at work.

Have fun, enjoy whatever brand you own, we're quite blessed to enjoy the toys we have.

Steve
good one Steve, if you search Buddy's posts you will find that at every opportunity he bashes BT. At one time he might have been a Nortech dealer, but when I made a post on that subject my PM's went off the hook telling me he was NOT associated with Nortech and no one would say why, sure makes you wonder............. I am thinking perhaps we should ask OSO to ban him from this section because he is obviously a stalker waiting to pounce any chance he has.

BTW congratulations on the boat, it is a beauty, I may have missed it but where do you plan on doing your boating.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FANTOM X
We did not want to drive that extra millage if boat was sold, So We called the Friday at 6.00pm, Buddy00 called me back at 4.00 pm the next Saturday!!!! obiously this action does not show a lot of INTEREST on his part!! does it !! So I dont think he was cleaning up for us, We where at that time whit Bob Jenkings. Maybe running after too many rabbits One loose a couple !!and besides these facts We did see advertisement on is boat at $179k, then $199k, and know $249k, so I image He must of invested alot of money ON HIS BOAT since we spoke. We made we think the best choice.
Maybe this is the reason Nortech has distanced themselves from him. Although I will say Nortech like BT is a good boat.
Old 09-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveDavid
Guys, don't worry about Buddy OO. It's not his fault. Let me explain in scientific terms. Out of every 3.5 million humans, one is born with the "reverse growth gene", medically knwon as RGG. You see, the "normal" human begins as a rectal cavity but during the gestation period, converts to a fully functioning human. Then, there is Buddy 00. In his rare case, he actually began as a fully functioning embryo, but during gestation, and post partum growth, he returned to the rectal cavity state. So you see, not his fault, just nature at work.

Have fun, enjoy whatever brand you own, we're quite blessed to enjoy the toys we have.

Steve
Damm that was good
Old 09-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yES i WAS A DEALER FOR nORTECH in 2004 and 2005 , sold boats at LOTO for Terry, Fact.. I have personally owned 3 Nortechs and currently Drive one. I have a great relationship with Nortech and continue to support their product. I made a huge investment with Nortech to be a dealer with them, however I'm primarily a general contractor. The market at LOTO just does not support a dealer and over 1 million investment in inventory of boats, I have alot of experience with Black Thunder, have been to plant several times and driven over 6 of them, I have my opinion of the boat and have only put facts of my experience on here , so if you call factual information bashing then that is your opinion, I say if your happy with your boat , enjoy it . so I will sign off now.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Registered

Jim,

WHy don't you just admit you have a problem with someone at Black Thunder, In fact you say you have driven over 6 of them, I have a feeling you could not mention the owners of 6 black thunders much less any of them owners letting you drive their boats.

The one boat you regularly bash is teh 2002. What you need to remember is that you have told a lot of people about all the boats you have supposedly sold but no one ever backs up your stories.

You say your a general contractor, but what projects have you ever completed. (We are still waiting for Supercat Cove) I would of thought you would of made sure you were ready by the OSS races.

Also somone so involved as you say you are in the lake area, why did not you not get involved with the OSS, SHootout, Lake area visitor and Convention Bureau, YMCA, etc... just something.

If you are the LOTO dealer for Doug Wright cats like you have told numerous people, where is your showroom, where is your Doug Wright cat, WHy don't you live at the lake. Wouldn't it make more sense to be at the lake to sell boats at the lake.

Lastly, Please do us all Black Thunder owners a favor!!!!! Don't go away mad just go away.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Banned

Ok smartboy, first of all I know Bob Jenkins and his son, have spoke with them several times about there boats, Spoke with his son about going to Mizzou for college which is where I also went and graduated then got my MBA. I have been in business for myself for 17 years. Have built over 100 houses in St. Louis, 12 at lake of the ozarks, 6 over 1 million $, 15 other custom homes in other Missouri cities, I have sold 5 nortech's, 4 bajas, 1 eliminator, 1 fountain, 3 deck boats in the 2 years I lived at the lake. Supercat cove was slated to be at the current blue moon marina location, I worked 6 months updating, clearing, new ramp, rip rap, new utility, drainage and developed a 124 unit conceptual condo project named the enclave, had it Engineered, approved by osage beach, then one of the 2 owners who I was partners with sold his half and the other partner did'nt want to continue the project, I did have a sales location there for those 6 months. I worked with doug wright developing a concept of an affordable, stock power performance cat in a pleasure version, Doug had the mold top done, it caught on fire and he has not had time to finish it in the pleasure version, You don't need a location or have to own a boat to believe in it and sell it. I have been with Tom when he was Black Thunders sales manager, I went to Hannibal twice to view there facility by thr r/r tracks, Tom and I took a 46 with 500efi out after they changed the x dimension on the drive to help with porpoise. Tom and I demoed 3 other 46's at LOTO, drove Shane Peolings old boat and almost bought his 575 boat, Merlins 46, which I was able to see the report from the hydro engineers on the unsafe CG of the 46's but kept it quiet because he was in litigation with Black Thunder at the time. I knew T Sobo when he was sales manager and put the 4 bolster idea to Black Thunder in 1997. they built the EC 43 shortly after that.I currently am building a subdivision in st. louis and starting on a 50 lot subdivision in Lake Ozark, I also am partners in a boat building facility in st. louis working on updating our catamaran molds 20-40', I have been a loyal contributor to the shootout, and have helped Jeff Doerhauer when he has asked, for the OSS races was involved in patrol boat with 3600 anthony. I just wanted you to have your facts straight, You might want to get real factual information before you open your pie hole about someone, so I think you should crawl back under neath the rock you came from, If you need any more facts about me you can be a man and email me or ask me in person, until then worry about yourself. Jim
Old 10-04-2007, 11:02 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by FANTOM X
Sinkorswim,

THATS the ONE, WE love it, plus the paint is kind of to our taste, this Boat is know in Montreal, Canada, doing only freshwater,
Congrats on the new boat!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:06 AM
Registered

I may have missed it but where is the boat going to be run, I would love to see it in person if possible
Old 10-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Registered

bt is the reason i have a 36' outlaw. we were lucky enough to hook-up with ed eicheberg this spring on lake cumberland and he took my wife a friend of ours and myself on what e thought was the most awesome ride. until that time we have never been on anything that big or nice, we've always had 18 to 22 foot runabouts, after that ride we found something in our price range with a great ride. imo we really love bt but we have a great houseboat end we don't travel with the boat so we are happy with our new baja and happy to be in a boat that will run in rough water.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

ed's boat is a 46 bt that we wish we could have bought right then and there. but as i said didn't need the extra's that make that a live aboard or at least for us it didn't mak sense.

Quick Reply: Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.