Old 10-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Fantom X Enoy The Water
Old 10-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
Ok smartboy, first of all I know Bob Jenkins and his son, have spoke with them several times about there boats, Spoke with his son about going to Mizzou for college which is where I also went and graduated then got my MBA. I have been in business for myself for 17 years. Have built over 100 houses in St. Louis, 12 at lake of the ozarks, 6 over 1 million $, 15 other custom homes in other Missouri cities, I have sold 5 nortech's, 4 bajas, 1 eliminator, 1 fountain, 3 deck boats in the 2 years I lived at the lake. Supercat cove was slated to be at the current blue moon marina location, I worked 6 months updating, clearing, new ramp, rip rap, new utility, drainage and developed a 124 unit conceptual condo project named the enclave, had it Engineered, approved by osage beach, then one of the 2 owners who I was partners with sold his half and the other partner did'nt want to continue the project, I did have a sales location there for those 6 months. I worked with doug wright developing a concept of an affordable, stock power performance cat in a pleasure version, Doug had the mold top done, it caught on fire and he has not had time to finish it in the pleasure version, You don't need a location or have to own a boat to believe in it and sell it. I have been with Tom when he was Black Thunders sales manager, I went to Hannibal twice to view there facility by thr r/r tracks, Tom and I took a 46 with 500efi out after they changed the x dimension on the drive to help with porpoise. Tom and I demoed 3 other 46's at LOTO, drove Shane Peolings old boat and almost bought his 575 boat, Merlins 46, which I was able to see the report from the hydro engineers on the unsafe CG of the 46's but kept it quiet because he was in litigation with Black Thunder at the time. I knew T Sobo when he was sales manager and put the 4 bolster idea to Black Thunder in 1997. they built the EC 43 shortly after that.I currently am building a subdivision in st. louis and starting on a 50 lot subdivision in Lake Ozark, I also am partners in a boat building facility in st. louis working on updating our catamaran molds 20-40', I have been a loyal contributor to the shootout, and have helped Jeff Doerhauer when he has asked, for the OSS races was involved in patrol boat with 3600 anthony. I just wanted you to have your facts straight, You might want to get real factual information before you open your pie hole about someone, so I think you should crawl back under neath the rock you came from, If you need any more facts about me you can be a man and email me or ask me in person, until then worry about yourself. Jim
I think you have done a great job patting yourself on the back, but I pretty much have my facts straight but I will not get into them with you here anymore. Anyone can make the claims you have above. Just because you have road on a boat, visited a factory and spoke to someone about a lawsuit does not make you an expert. In fact do what everyone has asked of you let Black Thunder owners enjoy there boats without your biased opinions. Because at no time have you ever produced facts. As far as Merlins Hydro-Engineer that is also one opinion. Please take your own advice and WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.

With all the negative things you have written on the internet sites about Black Thunder, I find it interesting that you would talk about a positive relationship with Bob Jenkins, his son, or any Black Thunde owner.

I am sure you are a successfull contractor because no one would be able to afford a 50 nortech without being successfull. Just remember you do not ever want to burn bridges.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Banned

I personally like the 46's looks, cockpit room, and cabin amenities, and they have made several updates to the bottom to make it more stable, My comments were always about the porpoise ride problem and that the bravo style drive is not really a good drive for such a large boat, I have expressed facts and checking out on the subject.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered

hey buddy, point to where the man touched you and just shut up.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey Fantom X, here are some pics I dug up of your boat from the 06' shootout weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple-trip5251.jpg   Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple-trip5252.jpg   Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple-trip5253.jpg  

Old 10-07-2007, 09:51 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

2 more, the 3rd I had to throw in!
Attached Thumbnails Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple-trip5254.jpg   Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple-trip5255.jpg   Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple-bt3.jpg  

Old 10-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

Fantom X, The Rich (from MD) you spoke of, that wouldn't be Rich Brown would it?

Just wondering.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered

Fantom X, I think I spoke to you at the 1000 Islands Poker Run. I showed Typhoon's 38ZRC and 38ZR to a gentleman who was looking for a big, comfortable go fast for his family.
Congratulations on the Black Thunder, if you are heading up the Rideau again next summer, drop me a line, I'll buy the beer at Kelly's Landing.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the purchase! That sure is a beautiful boat!
Here's to many years of you and yoru families enjoyment!!
Old 10-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
Guys there is a reason for the post that your not aware of. there is another side of this deal you all dont know of. There was a scheduled sea trial that one party did not show up for and the other party spent a half day cleaning and a day waiting, o by the way it was saturday of shootout weekend.
wah wah... part of selling a boat dude..... Nobody owes you anything unless a check and that is IF they decide to buy your boat.

Quick Reply: Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.