H E L L O ???? anybody here ??????

Notices

H E L L O ???? anybody here ??????

Old 03-22-2008, 08:34 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by saxman
Sooo, a little history on BT. The name came from a hooker!
Oh boy....Lets get it started in hea!!
Old 03-22-2008, 08:37 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Originally Posted by saxman
Well, here's something. The latest issue of powerboat had a 460EC run 89mph with a pair merc 700's on NXT's. Pretty impressive if you ask me. And the boat wasn't setup for top end either. It had good acceleration, got on plane decently, and was tickling the rev limiters!

Impressive.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi James,

We took Hyper out for her maiden voyage in Nashville yesterday. HAD A BLAST! Still getting use to the big girl. I don't think all the fisherman liked see her on the lake. Definitely got a lot of looks (not all good). Tell Reba "HELLO". Hope everything is going well with the BT and the improvements. I'll come over and keep you company on the BT thread when I'm not over with the CULT.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:03 AM
A.T. Cult Member #4
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey James,

Come on back to the A/T forum anytime when you need someone to talk to... You are right it is very quiet over here.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:49 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Originally Posted by flenner
Hi James,

We took Hyper out for her maiden voyage in Nashville yesterday. HAD A BLAST! Still getting use to the big girl. I don't think all the fisherman liked see her on the lake. Definitely got a lot of looks (not all good). Tell Reba "HELLO". Hope everything is going well with the BT and the improvements. I'll come over and keep you company on the BT thread when I'm not over with the CULT.

Flenner, Glad all went well, (swamp a few fishin boats did ya?), Keep us posted. fellow AT CULT MEMBER!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:07 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I hear crickets in the background and see tumlbe weeds blowing across the room.lol see yea fri. morning and don't start drinking until i get there.like you will wait.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys !!!! The POST count here just doubled for the last two months. Glad you guys have not banned me from the AT forum.

Flenner , I hope you enjoyed your first run , we enjoyed the AT every time we took her out. Will have to save she has been missed the the last few weeks.

Rich, I will have a Red Bull and Vodka waiting for you if I get there before you, and have one waiting for me if you get htere first. Looking forward to staying in the Upgraded Martinsville Manshion.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

A/T owes Mcleod a WHOLE lot of money!!!
Pay up you *****es!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooops........my bad, thats Black Thunder that owes Mcleod a lot of $$$$$$$

Still........pay up B/T you cheap bastards!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WHAT????????? I give????
Old 03-23-2008, 06:54 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by excursion
Thanks guys !!!! The POST count here just doubled for the last two months. Glad you guys have not banned me from the AT forum.

Flenner , I hope you enjoyed your first run , we enjoyed the AT every time we took her out. Will have to save she has been missed the the last few weeks.

Rich, I will have a Red Bull and Vodka waiting for you if I get there before you, and have one waiting for me if you get htere first. Looking forward to staying in the Upgraded Martinsville Manshion.
James Jr drives for AMP so we will be drinking Amp n vodka cherry Amp. Had to many last night of them.lol c-yea fri.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.