Chesapeake Bay Boating >

Chesapeake Bay Boating

Notices

Chesapeake Bay Boating

Old 01-17-2003, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Chesapeake Bay Boating

How many of you boat in the bay and surrounding tributaries??
We have been on the Potomac for the past number of years and are looking forward to exploring more of the bay than the usual Red Eyes and Solomon's trips. Any "hidden" secrets that anyone wants to share will be much appreciated. We are keeping the boat on a lift in Pasadena. MD and will also trailer to other points of interest. Hope to find more to do than we have done in the past. The season is short enough as is we need to enjoy as much as we can. Looking forward to meeting new people and fellow Black Thunder owners.

Bill & Patti

Old 01-17-2003, 07:55 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have events all year long in that part of the bay. In fact on most of our poker runs there are 2-3 43 BT's that sort of run as a group-I think it is so they can pass the Grey Poupon back and forth Come on over to www.cbpba.com and look around a little, I'm sure you will find stuff you'll like.

P.S. Registering on our website is free and then you can keep up with the calender of events and other announcements. First poker run is February 22
Old 01-17-2003, 12:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill, the Richmond Power Boat Assoc. boats primarily on the James River - a tributary to the Chesapeake Bay. We have numerous trips and hold our own annual Poker Run. There are four BTs that will on occasion show up for one of our events. If you'd like to be put on our mailing list send me a message..
Old 01-17-2003, 04:48 PM
Registered

Hey Bill and Patti,

Congrats on the new rig!!!!!!! We would love to hang out with you guys, theres alot to do where do we start, Jellyfish Joels, Cheshier Crab, Crab Claw in St.Michaels. Your buddy Threesome and I went to Norfolk and hug out at Waterside. I went to VA. Beach at Rudee inlet while down there. I am planning to go this year up to the C&D to check it out so lets get together. I had planned on getting in touch with you anyway about a move to Florida in November. Hope to see you out there. Once again congrats on the new boat.
Old 01-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Come on down to Hampton Roads.....the HRPA would love to show you around. There are several HRPA members on this site daily. One BT owner as well. Just give one of us a shout if you are interested in coming down.

We also sponsor a Poker Run in August. See the thread in the Poker Run section.
Old 01-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Registered

hey Bill & Patti. Macklin [hrpa]said it well as did steve [rpba] we have a lot of of great members that always are going some place Karen & I try not to let a weekend go by without going out on the boat.We will most likely run in both poker runs that Steve & Macklin spoke about. We look forward to having another Black Thunder to run with.If you need info. about ramps and such you can call me. cell 757-876-7878,O-757-245-7129,757,Karen & Scotty, Draggin Thunder
Old 01-23-2003, 12:40 PM
bthunder

Bill & Patti,

Congratulations on your new purchase. Welcome to the Black Thunder family. I know Rich B. is putting together a Black Thunder Redezvous this summer, for Rich's number, call the factory and they will give it to you.
Also, Tom R. the National Sales manager will be participating in a couple Poker Runs in your area. Send us your info. and we will keep you abreast with what's happening at the factory