MI Black Thunders

Notices

MI Black Thunders

Old 04-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: MI Black Thunders

Originally Posted by 39NAS-T
They keep their boat up at Port Sanalic (sp) right. We have a cottage in Lexington and see their boat quite a bit if this is the same one. Tripple with the beefed up bravos???
Hunter
U seem to be everywhere you punk kid! HeHe!!!!!! Had a long talk w/ your Dad today about you, he had some very interesting things to say!! So I would be real careful what you say on this here forum boy! Enjoy, Wrink
Old 05-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

39NAS-T
Donna is correct, we do have a place in Port Sanilac. The boat will be returning there this weekend after spending the winter in Florida. If you're going to be up that way please PM me. By the way Donna, I think we've decided to keep the boat. We ran down to Key West last week, and had WAY too much fun to let her go.
Tim
Old 05-11-2005, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tim that is good news, I hope your wife's back is doing better.
Are you still doing the Boyne Thuder run? We have a poker run planned every other weekend in July so I am having trouble talking Mr P into that one. Perhaps if we were able to bum a ride on another boat I could talk him into being a passenger for a change. See ya Donna
Old 07-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
Horseplay,i never mean't to imply the idling problem had anything to do with the boat being a BT,what i got out of this guys story was he didn't know a whole lot about motors and he let a motor builder talk him into cams that were too radical and ended up with a pair of unruly idling motors. They started out as 800sc's and have twin dominator carbs,his main complaint was he had to shift it in and out of gear constantly to keep it idling at no wake speed which made it difficult to control.I showed the guy my fuel injected blown 540 in my boat,he couldn't believe it could idle at 675 in gear and still put out 750 hp! He said the next time his motors were freshened he was taming them down. I am absolutley impressed with the BT 43's and 46's!!!!
Last summer we boated in all the lakes around boyne(lk charlevoix,lk michigan,torch lk,Elk rapids,grand traverse,suttons bay etc)-Absoloutly a beautiful,scenic area!!
The boats name is insatiable. This guy does own an excavating company. He actually does know quite a bit about motors. Both of the motors are supercharged, and with different props he can hit 98 mph.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Registered

Ms PatriYacht,
Welcome to the Black Thunder Family. Black Thunder is putting together the annual Miami to Key West Poker run in Nov. I received my invite. If your interested you should call Black Thunder and let them know your a new owner and get the details
Old 05-18-2008, 06:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

In your question about Indian River I'm the one with the black
thunder upnorth next to Howe marine. It's a 96 XT430. I boat more on Lake St. Clair then Burt lake now that my x-wife has the house up there, but we are still good friends I show up there at least twice a year. I am a contractor in New Hudson. See you on the lake
Dennis
Old 06-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

Default 46 Ec

Just picked ours up this past week. We boat up at Winthrop Harbor.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by insatiable5
In your question about Indian River I'm the one with the black
thunder upnorth next to Howe marine. It's a 96 XT430. I boat more on Lake St. Clair then Burt lake now that my x-wife has the house up there, but we are still good friends I show up there at least twice a year. I am a contractor in New Hudson. See you on the lake
Dennis
Dennis,I drank a beer few times with you out in front of burt lake state campground,I'm the guy who had the (at the time 85 mph baja,it goes 98 now). Always liked seeing your boat and talking to you,maybe we'll see you on lk st clair this year but we usually take off from port huron and run the length of the river down and back with a lunch stop on the shore were you can watch the freighters go by and see the tall buildings in detroit,Smitty
Attached Thumbnails MI Black Thunders-dsc04654.jpg  
Old 06-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

heres the bt we seen at mackinaw island and at tawas before
Attached Thumbnails MI Black Thunders-dsc04641.jpg  
Old 06-07-2008, 06:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Heres the bt we have seen at hardy pond at the hot boat weekend/hardy party,Smitty
Attached Thumbnails MI Black Thunders-dsc03924.jpg   MI Black Thunders-dsc03922.jpg   MI Black Thunders-dsc03925.jpg  

Quick Reply: MI Black Thunders

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.