30' Fountain involved in fatality wanted in LHC >

30' Fountain involved in fatality wanted in LHC

Notices

30' Fountain involved in fatality wanted in LHC

Old 08-14-2007, 01:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I am glad you spoke with her, the way the posts were going it was starting to sound like they came from an awful family, that's why I felt I had to say something. I will let you take over from here and keep everyone updated.
Denise said she was going to email me this afternoon and never did. Either 1 of 2 things happened. She spent much needed time with her son after school and/or she looked at how some of the posts were going and decided to forget it.

Whatever she decides, we are here to help anyway we can.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

How certain are they that it is a Fountain? Most people are lucky to ID that type of boat as being a "cigarette boat". It might be a wild goose chase if the boat is actually another brand.

Michael
Old 08-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Michael1
How certain are they that it is a Fountain? Most people are lucky to ID that type of boat as being a "cigarette boat". It might be a wild goose chase if the boat is actually another brand.

Michael
This is specualtion by me, but the people who witnessed it were not in your typical cookie cutter boats. They were in west coast custom boats and I would suspect that they have a bit of knowledge about the type of boat it was.

Also, they say that the word Fountain was very visible on the side of the boat.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

that sucks big time!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic34
This is specualtion by me, but the people who witnessed it were not in your typical cookie cutter boats. They were in west coast custom boats and I would suspect that they have a bit of knowledge about the type of boat it was.

I wonder why nobody chased the fountain. Sounds like more than one person witnessed it.

Last edited by 96scarab; 08-14-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Magic34

I can assure everyone that if this boat isn't already on the bottom of the lake...it will never be seen in public looking the way it did that day...Somebody with a simular fountain said he was stopped 6 times leaving the lake that day so I doubt the boat ever left. Somebody has to know the boat...as well as they guy. Let's hope either the driver or one of his passengers can't stand the guilt. Or better yet, one of our OSOer's finds him first.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Registered

Several years ago (maybe 8+/-) Formula offered a paint scheme with the word Formula spelled out largely on its side. I was wondering if maybe in all the excitement, the witness saw the first few letters and figured it said Fountain when it may have said Formula. From a distance of 200+/- yards, the casual observer may not tell a difference. Maybe an investigator should get paint drawings from the manufactures and double check with any witnesses.

p.s. I'm not a Fountain owner. I used to own a Formula. I just hope they catch this guy.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

No updates?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems like I remember seeing a 24' Fountain on ebay that had the paint sceme described. I thought I had saved it but I didn't.

Roby
Old 08-14-2007, 01:11 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Picster
Several years ago (maybe 8+/-) Formula offered a paint scheme with the word Formula spelled out largely on its side. I was wondering if maybe in all the excitement, the witness saw the first few letters and figured it said Fountain when it may have said Formula. From a distance of 200+/- yards, the casual observer may not tell a difference. Maybe an investigator should get paint drawings from the manufactures and double check with any witnesses.

p.s. I'm not a Fountain owner. I used to own a Formula. I just hope they catch this guy.
Interesting 1st post... ??? I would hope that someone knows the difference and once the word spreads...this guy gets caught. He's looking at 15+ years for just the manslaughter, but a life time of guilt if he doesn't confess to his mistake.

Quick Reply: 30' Fountain involved in fatality wanted in LHC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.