Boating accident ,Milwaukee >

Boating accident ,Milwaukee

Notices

Boating accident ,Milwaukee

Old 07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boating accident ,Milwaukee

a good friend died tuesday night at summerfest,Milwaukee ,Wis. 32 Pachanga , he hit the breakwall infront of summer fest , he will be missed , this sensless death could have been avoided , I just want to say to everyone please be carefull out on the water ,especially near shore , near break walls, I dont know if booze was involved but its a possibility, 3 survived my friend died He is From Fox Lake , very well known ,Demetrios Maravela, please pray for him and his family , thank you,
Rich
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local..._u-uB.facebook
Old 07-07-2011, 05:00 PM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Unhappy

Condolences-------------------
Old 07-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Boating after dark is risky business.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Registered

When I was involved in the boating accident I was 16 years old. Basically the driver of the boat was going too fast and we hit someone's wave and it made me fly back and hit my back. I had huge bruises on my back from the accident. I didn't go to the hospital.

Every since then I have had problems with my lower back, I cannot stand for more than ten minutes at a time without my back hurting. I have had x-rays done, and a MRI. I also had 2 months of physical therapy for my back. The results of my MRI and X-ray all were normal. I put on 100 pounds with my son due to thyroid problems. My doctor says my back hurts because I'm overweight. I was normal size up until 18 months ago. My back hurt then and it still does now. Is their any other tests that they can do? Or should I ask for exploratory surgery?
Old 10-27-2011, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Amiens16
When I was involved in the boating accident I was 16 years old. Basically the driver of the boat was going too fast and we hit someone's wave and it made me fly back and hit my back. I had huge bruises on my back from the accident. I didn't go to the hospital.

Every since then I have had problems with my lower back, I cannot stand for more than ten minutes at a time without my back hurting. I have had x-rays done, and a MRI. I also had 2 months of physical therapy for my back. The results of my MRI and X-ray all were normal. I put on 100 pounds with my son due to thyroid problems. My doctor says my back hurts because I'm overweight. I was normal size up until 18 months ago. My back hurt then and it still does now. Is their any other tests that they can do? Or should I ask for exploratory surgery?
???
Old 10-27-2011, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Dave M
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Boating after dark is risky business.
Amen
Old 10-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Amiens16

You should look into having an upright MRI. Check out this site.

http://www.fonar.com/
Old 10-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry about your friend but a good friend wouldn't mention he could of been drinking. Just saying.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Sorry about your friend but a good friend wouldn't mention he could of been drinking. Just saying.
i was thinking the same thing,why would anyone make a statement like that?may he rest in peace.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i was thinking the same thing,why would anyone make a statement like that?may he rest in peace.
Better to be honest than hide things. Maybe people can learn from others mistakes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.