Caribbean Scenery and Fun!

Notices

Caribbean Scenery and Fun!

Old 06-07-2011, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
bob your boat looks like mine on poker runs....when people wanna pay and have money I have a hard time saying no lol....I got an 8.5 beam and ran an 85 mile poker run with 9 people on board....and made money ha
LOL for sure. Pay to ride ??? Make money ??? That must be a new concept that I had not heard of yet. LOL I don't mind a bit and am glad to share the fun. For some it is pretty special and even a once in a lifetime experience they will never forget. It's all good.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
LOL for sure. Pay to ride ??? Make money ??? That must be a new concept that I had not heard of yet. LOL I don't mind a bit and am glad to share the fun. For some it is pretty special and even a once in a lifetime experience they will never forget. It's all good.
That was just once haha.... We can all wish and dream though
Old 06-07-2011, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BBB725
Hey Jay post number 4 the first picture, where is that?
BBB, I don't think Jay saw your question so will answer on his behalf. That is the new Scrub Island Resort. It is just a mile or so north of Beef Island / Tortola airport. It was the first card stop and they were a major sponsor of the poker run. They dropped Jay of at the heliport and he rode with us the rest of the day. A gorgeous place but quite a departure from what you will normally see in BVI. You can pick up a 2 bedroom condo for just $ 2.5 mil LOL.
Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-scrub8.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-scrub5.jpg  
Old 06-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Bob, your trips look awesome
Old 06-08-2011, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Peter Island, BVI

This mornings scenery pics are from Peter Island. Peter Island has to be one of the best if not the best in the BVI. Later in the day I will post some more fun pics. Surely some others have some pics they would like to post ?? I'm sure I'm not the only one to visit the islands with a camera. Lets see your stuff !
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-pi2.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-pi9.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-pi4.jpg  

Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-pi7.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-pi1.jpg  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 06-08-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Bob, thought I would throw up a map.... Looks like the closest island you can get to is Feeport? This is truely on our bucket list once we upgrade from a 31 to a 38.
Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-bahamas.png  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Took the boat to Bimini, does that count?
Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-img_2717.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-img_2716.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-img_2783.jpg  

Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-img_2791.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-img_2856.jpg  
Old 06-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Peter Island has to be one of the best if not the best in the BVI.
For those of us not as fortunate to be able to island hop, may I ask why you feel so strongly about Peter Island? Obviously I have not been there...
Old 06-08-2011, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
Bob, thought I would throw up a map.... Looks like the closest island you can get to is Feeport? This is truely on our bucket list once we upgrade from a 31 to a 38.
Thanks. Actually the closest Bahamian Island is Bimini and does not show on your map. Bimini is only 55 miles from a point half way between Miami and Ft Lauderdale. Good launch point is Haulover Park. Good ramp and trailer storage there. The new Bimini Bay Resort is absolutely gorgeous and worth visiting. From Bimini east for about 50 miles is the Bahama Bank. It is only about 8 to 15 ft deep and that beautiful aqua colored water. Really nice. Then from there another 50 mile deep water but somewhat protected crossing to Nassau.

Here are a few Bimini Bay Resort pics. Laptop goes where Bob goes. LOL Gotta stay connected.
Attached Thumbnails Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-bimini1.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-bimini2.jpg   Caribbean Scenery and Fun!-bimini3.jpg  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 06-08-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BBB725
Took the boat to Bimini, does that count?
Bimini does count and thanks for posting. Beautiful pics.
Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.