Notices

Gps, Wot

Old 10-13-2005, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gps, Wot

As the fall season comes upon us we might as well utilize the cooler air temperatures to create maximum horsepower and top speeds. We pulled out the GPS last Saturday and pulled a run of 65.0 mph at WOT. That was in a 2000 Checkmate 259 Convincor running a stock 454MAG. Anyone else out there have the same plan? If so let's see what you ran.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Registered

Default Re: Gps, Wot

Rob- If memory serves me correctly, I thought you ran 70-75mph at the Clinton Lake Poker Run. Also, you got on plane so fast I thought you were driving a drag boat. How did you like the 90's? Bruce assures me l00's are possible with some minor modifications to the drive system./// How's our friend Boody doing? I understand his operation was delayed for a couple of days. Dan
Old 10-15-2005, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Gps, Wot

Originally Posted by Daniel Mintz
Rob- If memory serves me correctly, I thought you ran 70-75mph at the Clinton Lake Poker Run. Also, you got on plane so fast I thought you were driving a drag boat. How did you like the 90's? Bruce assures me l00's are possible with some minor modifications to the drive system./// How's our friend Boody doing? I understand his operation was delayed for a couple of days. Dan
Dan,
65 MPH is all the Checkmate will do with it's current power. We did get it up close to 80MPH this year at LOTO, but that was on the trailer pulling it there. 90 MPH on the water in your 26 cat felt really fast.(GOGGLE FAST) Boody is doing fine. I saw him Monday post op. He was a little groggy and tired of eating hospital food but looking forward to go home. I asked if his accident was going to motivate him to get out of boating and he responded with a "no". I think he's OK.