Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    08' Baja 26 Outlaw

When will new ZT 260 be available?

When will the new 260 Convincor be available? I thought I had read the 1st one would be done in May, but have not heard anything lately.
    Last edited by bms26; 05-24-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Registered
    My Boats:
    Checkmate 2100
    I could be wrong but I don't believe checkmate is workin on a new Zt 260. The new convincor 260 is still in production and the last I heard we can expect test results in this month. I know they are very busy right now so it wouldn't surprise me of we don't hear anything until mid June. I am more intetested in the 43 punisher completion myself.

Are you hoping to purchase a new 260 or just curious?

Registered
    My Boats:
    08' Baja 26 Outlaw
    Yeah that's what I meant. I thought it was the ZT series. I'm very interested in seeing the final product. I currently own a 26 Baja Outlaw and would like to get something new, but cannot afford to go any larger.

Registered
    My Boats:
    Checkmate 2100
    Personally I would buy a bigger used before a smaller new boat. There are a lot of nice used checkmates poppin up for sale.

Registered
    My Boats:
    08' Baja 26 Outlaw
    Not to sound stuck up, but I only buy new things. I don't like to deal with used stuff. Full warranty gives me piece of mind.

Registered
    My Boats:
    Checkmate 2100
    Thats cool! Buy a new checkmate. You won't be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by SippyRat View Post
    Personally I would buy a bigger used before a smaller new boat. There are a lot of nice used checkmates poppin up for sale.
    mine!!! mint condition, i love it!!!

Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 DONZI 28ZX
    I could have sworn i saw a brand new ZT 260 on our lake this past weekend, all white wit purple stripe turning to checkerboard at the transom. what else could have looked like a ZT260?

tom

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by bms26 View Post
    When will the new 260 Convincor be available? I thought I had read the 1st one would be done in May, but have not heard anything lately.
    I'd give Doug at Checkmate a call when your ready to buy he will be able to tell you who gets the first ones off the line I know they are close to being ready to deliver.