Checkmate 253 >

Checkmate 253

Notices

Checkmate 253

Old 05-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Checkmate 253

Just throwing this out here. Just wanting to know if anyone is in the market for a Checkmate 253. Haven't pulled the trigger yet and listed it. I'm looking to move up and the wife is good with it. I'm thinking by mid July for sure just don't want to be boat less cause what I'm looking for there isn't a big selection right now. I know most likely not the best time but worth a try. If anyone wants further details and price pm me
Old 06-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Registered

Default Say Lavita

Where do you boat out of? Marbletucky?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered

Have no idea where Marbletucky is?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Registered

Are you referring to Marblehead? I dont launch out of Marblehead? I usually go out from the public ramp in sandusky. Why do you guys call it Marbletucky?
Old 06-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Registered

Yes Sir i was refering to marblehead (danbury) as for the why just sounds right (lol) saw a few 253's in the area around Johnson island last weekend and thought maybe one of them was you? I think your boat may have been fine once you got out past the bayway (area between cedar point and marblehead) it's always snotted up in the bay on a weekend especially a holiday weekend.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
Yes Sir i was refering to marblehead (danbury) as for the why just sounds right (lol) saw a few 253's in the area around Johnson island last weekend and thought maybe one of them was you? I think your boat may have been fine once you got out past the bayway (area between cedar point and marblehead) it's always snotted up in the bay on a weekend especially a holiday weekend.
There wasn't another boat to be seen. It wasnt from the traffic. I wasnt beating myself up along with another couple people that dont boat. They thought it was the end all. Just made it easier to turn around and hang in the bay. We ran down to Friday's and ate then stayed at a hotel close by got up and ran to put in bay on Monday. By the time we got there about 11:00 -12:00 it had looked like everyone for the most part had left.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

what year 253 do you have?
Old 06-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Registered

'94