1rst Annual checkmate rally in Greenbay >

1rst Annual checkmate rally in Greenbay

Notices

1rst Annual checkmate rally in Greenbay

Old 07-09-2003, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1rst Annual checkmate rally in Greenbay

Ok guys, Bayview marine center in green Bay WI is putting on the first annual checkmate regatta on August 1rst and 2nd. You can find out more info on the regatta at www.bayviewmarinecenter.com. It should be a great time. It is a long haul for me(600miles)but i'm sure it would be worth it. I hope to see all of you there.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:12 AM
Liquidator

Hello disturbed,

Sounds interesting. Too bad that I cannot participate, but it is really to far away from my hometown which is located in Germany. Nevertheless we had our first annual Poker Run on the Rhine River and it was great. For more information see under www.boote-forum.de (category offshore). There would probably be more events, but since we got only the North and East See and some Rivers, there are less chances of fun events than in the US. But the pics from our Poker Run will show you that we had a lot of fun.

Greetings

Liquidator

Old 07-10-2003, 08:29 AM
Registered

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Glad to see it was a good turn out. I checked out all of the picks that you posted. Nice checkmate man. i wish i could read german. You know you can always fly over to the states and ride with me in the regatta if you want, i will make room.
Old 07-10-2003, 04:38 PM
Liquidator

Thanks for your offer. Maybe I come back to it when I'm in the States again. Next year I will be there for three weeks for vacation. But probably your place is too far away. I'm going to see my father-in-law who lives in Florida. Where are you at? Don't know the location murray ky.

By the way, do you have any idea, where I can get checkmate sportswear or from whom I can order? Couldn't find anything yet.

Greetings

Liquidator

Old 07-11-2003, 07:23 AM
Registered

Try bayview marine center, there is a web address in my first post in this thread. Rick will hook you up.
Old 07-16-2003, 04:58 AM
Registered

Would love to come over their. Would be a long drive as well. Maybe next year. I will check out the website. Thanks