260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay

Notices

260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay

Old 07-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts
Default Re: 260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay

hey . . its the same as mine too.. . . by the way that panel with the indicator lights on left side of the dash. get rid of that you will come to hate that thing. i'm guessin that who ever came up with that never ran at night. it totally screws your night vision. i disconected all of mine except for the auto-bilge light. thats about the only info you need from that panel. cant understand why they have indicators for the running lights when you can see them right from there.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 08-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay

I can tell you guys that the bench seat is original - my 1984 Stinger 260 has the same seating arrangement - I will post a picture if I can figure out how to.
Attached Thumbnails 260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay-breakawaynew.jpg   260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay-breakawaynew_005.jpg  
Old 03-11-2009, 06:38 AM
Registered

I have an 1983 with the same dash and helm double seat its stock....want to change the seating to an 1985 style....anyone know if it will fit and where i would look to find that seating to buy?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is correct.
1984 and back had the bench seat and the 85's and up had the "OPTIONAL" drop down bolsters (my friend also has a bench in his Stinger and its an 84)
Here is a pic of my 1987 260
interior.

Last edited by Stinger390X; 03-15-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Registered

Gentlemen,

The Stingers had optional Imron paint
The Scorpions were sold mainly in the LTD or Limited. The Limited Editions or package were gelcoat and Tape graphics in versions of Blue/Gray, Black/Gray, Red /Gray. The Limited's had a fiberglass platform with All Stainless Welded Railing. They had a few upgrades including the the black dash. The upgraded interior was Designed by Roy Rodgers. The Arch is all Aluminum, one piece and cost around 4,000. It is hollow with access plates. They were designed to be strong enough to handle a six pack of pole dancing strippers without the optional Bikini's. You must order the upgraded stereo for this slow but smooth and flashy sled to allow the Arch to perform it's roll properly. An experienced 260 driver will keep a good digital camera around in case of emergency. Most quality strippers come equipped with personal flotation devices. A responsible captain will closely inspect them for safety reasons.
These Boats were designed for Top performance with Top's removed.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

my 260 is just like this one but blue with the emron stripe and arch how can i post a pic tryed but cant get it to work
Old 03-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1,234 Likes on 688 Posts

Originally Posted by Texaswater
Gentlemen,

The Stingers had optional Imron paint
The Scorpions were sold mainly in the LTD or Limited. The Limited Editions or package were gelcoat and Tape graphics in versions of Blue/Gray, Black/Gray, Red /Gray. The Limited's had a fiberglass platform with All Stainless Welded Railing. They had a few upgrades including the the black dash. The upgraded interior was Designed by Roy Rodgers. The Arch is all Aluminum, one piece and cost around 4,000. It is hollow with access plates. They were designed to be strong enough to handle a six pack of pole dancing strippers without the optional Bikini's. You must order the upgraded stereo for this slow but smooth and flashy sled to allow the Arch to perform it's roll properly. An experienced 260 driver will keep a good digital camera around in case of emergency. Most quality strippers come equipped with personal flotation devices. A responsible captain will closely inspect them for safety reasons.
These Boats were designed for Top performance with Top's removed.
That's right!!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hantunca
I can tell you guys that the bench seat is original - my 1984 Stinger 260 has the same seating arrangement - I will post a picture if I can figure out how to.
My '84 Stinger has the same "Love Seat" setup. it's factory.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered

does your 84 have wood or glass swim step??
Old 06-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tunastinger
My '84 Stinger has the same "Love Seat" setup. it's factory.
I like the "Love Seat" up front. I tell my wife she only has two choices,either snuggle up close to me or get out of my sight!

Quick Reply: 260 Stinger w/ Radar Arch on Ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.