SO the Bravo 1 showed up today for the 202 stinger >

SO the Bravo 1 showed up today for the 202 stinger

Notices

SO the Bravo 1 showed up today for the 202 stinger

Old 06-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey John.Here's a pic.Tried your regular mail but kept coming back.You looking after my Stinger?
Attached Thumbnails SO the Bravo 1 showed up today for the 202 stinger-race-boat-0004.jpg   SO the Bravo 1 showed up today for the 202 stinger-race-boat-0002.jpg   SO the Bravo 1 showed up today for the 202 stinger-race-boat-0005.jpg  

Old 06-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered

Mate, your Stinger is in good hands. Find me a set of rectangle port heads and your supercharger will be put to good use too!

Those pics look amazing! I'm coming up for the race, I fly in 03 July in the morning.

What did you think of the drive pic?
Old 06-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Looking good.
Have a few passengers up here that are itching for a ride in your Stinger.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Registered

ha count me in on fast stinger. Ive got a 80 over 454 with ported rectangle heads roller cam and rockers ported team g intake, headers procharger with 9 psi ,imco 3 inch raised extension box bravo 1 drive 30 pitch 4 blade k planes, magna fuel prostar 500 fuel pump 3 batteries and one hell of a sterio (three subs and 14 mid and tweets) all ready for the water again. cant wait for some stupid speeds again. lol
Old 07-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cmcustoms
ha count me in on fast stinger. Ive got a 80 over 454 with ported rectangle heads roller cam and rockers ported team g intake, headers procharger with 9 psi ,imco 3 inch raised extension box bravo 1 drive 30 pitch 4 blade k planes, magna fuel prostar 500 fuel pump 3 batteries and one hell of a sterio (three subs and 14 mid and tweets) all ready for the water again. cant wait for some stupid speeds again. lol
BLOODY HELL!

(I didn't know Subwoofers made you go faster???)

.080" over in a 454? Wow, that's stretching the friendship with a blower on it isn't it? Sounds like one tough combo!
Is your 4 blade a B1? I'm looking at getting a Rev4 26P, running that and then getting it labbed to suit. If you can ping the limiter with a 30P and 1.50 gears, you must be hanging on for dear life! I can't wait to hear what kinds of speeds that'll do! What steering set up do you run?

Oh, and post pics or I'll complain alot!

John.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Registered

ill get pics soon need to load them onto computer. i have an imco dual ram setup havent run it yet but a friend has a 24 stingray with a big block and eddie marine exhaust a procharger and hes running a 30 pitch bravo 1 prop. that boat is running in the mid 80s but the boat was never ment to go that fast its scary.