Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
How many NEW Cig models are there? >

How many NEW Cig models are there?

Notices

How many NEW Cig models are there?

Old 07-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Re: How many NEW Cig models are there?

Originally Posted by thisistank
From what I've heard (reliable source) the 39 will phase out the 38 in the future.

Ref. the Stealth boat(s)...That makes sense there was two VERY similar boats made. One is on a hoist in Long Beach and I was talking to someone on here (dont remember who off hand) about the other being in Ohio maybe (??) We were trying to figure out how a one-off (or so we thought) boat was in two different places at the same time. And probably assumed each other was wrong!

The two versions of the 42 were made becasue the first stepped 42's did not handle big power and #6's well. Little mod to the bottom and it fixed that problem.

And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Phil "make" the first 45 Maximus when he cut the top off of Rio Roses thus making the first 45 'Gladiator'?? (i.e. sit down cockpit).

And I've said from the first time they introduced the 39' CRT should have named the 39' something else...Of course it makes sense they kept the Top Gun name if it's going to phase out the 38....Hmmmmmm.

That 42 is sitting at LCM wtih some 575's and a TAOD paint job. They took the Sterling 1050's our or that's the story I heard. Tell me if I am worng on that one. Uur first 42 was taken off of. It was the first staggered off the production line. Now, does anyone know where that Night Hawk boat is?? It's a nice looking boat. It just vanished into thin air after the whole National Shake up?!?!?
Old 07-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts
Default Re: How many NEW Cig models are there?

Originally Posted by vandy021
Now, does anyone know where that Night Hawk boat is?? It's a nice looking boat. It just vanished into thin air after the whole National Shake up?!?!?
It's in MD kept at Redeyes according to "offshoredrillin". (I found the thread we were talking about). The Stealth boat is in Long Beach Harbor on a hoist and gets used MAYBE 2 x's a year. The Night Hawk boat is in MD. I checked out the Stealth boat at the Scope '04 poker run. It's def. the Stealth boat, not the NIght Hawk boat. Offshoredrillin says the twin to it is in MD, thats gotta be the Night Hawk boat.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Registered

Well at least they dropped the 35 Top Gun and named it a playboy so they wouldn't have 3, but I see it is now missing from the list.

Go from a 30 to a 39, quite a jump.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Well at least they dropped the 35 Top Gun and named it a playboy so they wouldn't have 3, but I see it is now missing from the list.

Go from a 30 to a 39, quite a jump.
36 Gladiator
Old 07-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Registered

Nice.. That boat was wicked awesome! I was confused there for a minute
Old 07-27-2005, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

here ya go guys, pic taken last week at cbpba central poker run, look over the lovely lady on the righ and see the lettereing
Attached Thumbnails How many NEW Cig models are there?-287picture_0031-med.jpg  
Old 07-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
here ya go guys, pic taken last week at cbpba central poker run, look over the lovely lady on the righ and see the lettereing
Well then, maybe it's the other way around they are like freakin' twins!!! (the boats that is).
Old 07-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Registered

What do ya know...I guess this one IS the Night Hawk boat....
Attached Thumbnails How many NEW Cig models are there?-stealth.jpg  
Old 07-27-2005, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

It also has the pod on the side/deck sticking up. maybe one of them is a stealth clone?
Old 07-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
It also has the pod on the side/deck sticking up. maybe one of them is a stealth clone?
I think one of them is the Stealth and ones the Night Hawk. I still don't know which is which. With that big'ol Stealth along the side I assumed this one was the Stealth. It also is identical to the brochure boat.

Another shot...
Attached Thumbnails How many NEW Cig models are there?-stealth.jpg  

Quick Reply: How many NEW Cig models are there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.