top gun holding tank >

top gun holding tank

Notices

top gun holding tank

Old 07-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: top gun holding tank

Sorry i missed you Doug....Been wondering what you were up to...I am a "trailer queen" this summer due to engine problems.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug
I called the company that had a tag on it and they must have gone out of business or moved. I had a new one fabricated again out of aluminum the same size for $125.00. .
They are still in business. A company name change and the phone # is still the same as the tag, but the area code was changed.

RDS Aluminum Products
850-584-6898
$141 for the tank with a two week turn around time

I ordered one last winter and it works great!

We (my wife and I) use the head on the boat for #1 only.......but I did take a large dump in the Bullet's head last week before the new owner picked it up!!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

......but I did take a large dump in the Bullet's head last week before the new owner picked it up!! [/QUOTE]

Dude!! thats just WRONG!!

LMAO!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OldSchool

We (my wife and I) use the head on the boat for #1 only.......but I did take a large dump in the Bullet's head last week before the new owner picked it up!!
HEY !...I did that with mine also !!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:25 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

When you get a chance check this out. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=101944
Up and running now, New crank, rods, pistons, valves, 3 sleeves, came off the Dyno warm on thursday around 4:40pm, Started them friday at 9:30pm friday night, went to bed at 2:00am after checking everything and up at 4:00 to head for Lake Michigan for a fun run and helicopter shoot.
Sorry to hear your out for a while. Be in Milford sun & mon I'll give you a call. Doug
Old 07-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Registered

I saved my rods....everything else is junk tho ! Block included..
Need to find a tall deck Dart or Merlin.....
Call me Sun if you have time for lunch.....
Old 07-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Doug
I had to replace the one in my 90 TG last winter because the bottom was all rotted out. Thank god it hadn't been used for a long time and there was no smell or mess at all. I called the company that had a tag on it and they must have gone out of business or moved. I had a new one fabricated again out of aluminum the same size for $125.00. None of the plastic ones that I found would work. I think the fresh water tank on the other side is the same size.

waterheater, Yes I think all marines have a vacuum system to empty it. I think they are all the same but mine has 2 buttons the top one will bring in the water through the hull and then flush to the holding tank. There are two valves under the bench seat on that side. The small hose is for that water and if you open the valve with the large hose and push both buttons at the same time it will flush the holding tank through a masserater pump and then out the bottom. I guess that is a no no unless you are so many miles off shore so don't get caught with it left open.

birdog I tried to call you tonight and see how you are doing but no answer. I didn't leave a message.
Doug thanks for the response. Today with the trailer issue i noticed 2 brass fittings thru hull about where the head is. Never noticed them before. Between the 2 strakes, are they for emptying or what? Is one an intake? Thanks
Old 07-08-2005, 09:52 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I would say they are the ones. When you get a chance find them inside the boat and see if there are shut off valves on them. If you don't plan on using the head I would make sure there closed.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:59 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

4 Gallons seems like a lot of sh!t.

waterheater, the Peru Launch has a free head pumping out station.

BTW I would run it with water only to check if the whole system is still not leaking and creats vacum.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=GLH]4 Gallons seems like a lot of sh!t.

Well after a night of hanging out with you guys 4 gallons of sh!t the next day wont take long

Quick Reply: top gun holding tank

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.