Deleted Thread >

Deleted Thread

Notices

Deleted Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Deleted Thread

Ok, I am going to set a few things straight and clear the air…. I am going to respect everyone’s autonomy that has contacted me over the past week. I have received an overload of PM and e-mails concerning the thread I started last week about our problems with our 46 Rough Rider XP and why the thread was stopped. I stated our frustrations of getting no where getting the boat fixed. Also, after the time and money was spent to get it running on several tries. I was also frustrated that after we gave money to be sponsors at events that our boat was sitting out of the water due to failures. It's great to be a sponsor and have to sit out.

I am 24, graduate with a BA in psychology and a former Student Body President and now work for a distributor for ExxonMobil. So I may be green, but I am not a dumb kid. I believe in my 1st Amendment right. Some of parties on here don’t think that it’s appropriate to speak your mind.

I am going to state that CRT and my family did not force the thread off of OSO. I took the thread down as it started rolling out of control with comments slamming CRT and the situation at hand. My family was well aware of what I wrote. I made my statement indepentandly of them and my comments were up after the third problem was solved. The problems that were stated were fact and have been backed up that Mercury is not at fault, they have remedied 3 of the problems except their faulty fuel system, which we haven’t experienced. Neither Skip nor anyone else forced the thread off of the site. I took it down on my own will. I merely took it down b/c I felt that things can be handled behind the scenes. This website I have learned has done more damage than good since I have started as a member. Everyone that I knew pushed to get on the site, to say you could learn a few things. Well, I have. I hope that this clears up that no one politically took this off the site, and everyone was aware of my comments. Facts are facts and business is business. It is nothing personal. No one was listening, so I let it be heard, that’s why we were given free will and the right to speak. I hope that this clears up the situaton of why things were deleted. Since we will be off the water the rest of the summer. I wish everyone a safe rest of the season and hope to see you all next summer.

Last edited by vandy021; 07-26-2005 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:05 PM
Registered

Default Re: Deleted Thread

vandy wheres the love...
Old 07-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

This site is like a large power tool that one needs some experience using properly. Sometimes if you just plug it in and turn it on before you learn how to use it it will get away from you. Used properly this tool is priceless over time.

Hang tight. These guys will take care of you.

Buck
Old 07-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
vandy wheres the love...
Stecz, I am your people. I think Stecz's people charter people #15
Old 07-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by buck183
This site is like a large power tool that one needs some experience using properly. Sometimes if you just plug it in and turn it on before you learn how to use it it will get away from you. Used properly this tool is priceless over time.

Hang tight. These guys will take care of you.

Buck

vandy i have to agree with buck.. i have met nothing but great people on my end, most have become daily phone calls, and are turning out to be very close friends.. the knowledge on this board is crazy, how people go out of their way to help each other overwhelms me... i myself use this board as a way to blow off some steam, as you can tell not too many of my posts are serious, most are just to make people smile.. i think you tried to use it in a way it will only make people look at you as a whiny, rich punk, with too much boat....lol not me though, you will never solve your problems on oso, with a 3/4 of a million dollar boat. you will solve your problems getting in the face of skip or neil and hashing it out face to face, man to man. not through e mails and phone calls.. use this board for what it is, a meeting place for all of us a holes that love boating and have so much in common, not to publicly hang someone, cause you might be the one with your head in the noose.... take it for what its worth.. your pal stecz
Old 07-27-2005, 09:35 AM
Registered

Point taken.. I take what you said and your comments are worth a lot.. From the phone convo to the PM's back and forth you know your **** and I respect what you have to say..
Old 07-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Registered

Location: Where the water meets the oaks 'n Pines in the Sierra Nevada's of NorCal

Passion...its all about the Boating Passion
Old 07-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

vandy i have to agree with buck.. i have met nothing but great people on my end, most have become daily phone calls, and are turning out to be very close friends.. the knowledge on this board is crazy, how people go out of their way to help each other overwhelms me... i myself use this board as a way to blow off some steam, as you can tell not too many of my posts are serious, most are just to make people smile.. i think you tried to use it in a way it will only make people look at you as a whiny, rich punk, with too much boat....lol not me though, you will never solve your problems on oso, with a 3/4 of a million dollar boat. you will solve your problems getting in the face of skip or neil and hashing it out face to face, man to man. not through e mails and phone calls.. use this board for what it is, a meeting place for all of us a holes that love boating and have so much in common, not to publicly hang someone, cause you might be the one with your head in the noose.... take it for what its worth.. your pal stecz
YO Stecz..................your killin me

That was so special, I'm so glad me and the brother's are your people...
Old 07-27-2005, 05:58 PM
Registered

Vandy,
as the OSO in house counsel I need to infrom you that in order to properly preserve your case against CRT I will need to have your boat delivered to my offices. I will be doing numerous tests and studies as to the suitability for the purpose designed, any warranty issues and fitness for a particular purpose. You need to understand that my testing of your boat is absolutlely necessary to prevail in any action. I have also notified CRT that I will need an exact replica of your boat for testing as well. Skip said no, but I was able to divert him with a cheeseburger for just enough time to obtain a boat. I have enclosed a picture of the diversion as it happened. Notice that Skip is still wearing his protective gear from testing a new model. I believe the newest boat from CRT will be called a "gravy Boat". Awaiting your response.

D-hlaw
Attached Thumbnails Deleted Thread-badlands.jpg  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Who you callin friend???...yutz, you dont even answer when i call at 530 am

Quick Reply: Deleted Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.