What is it worth

Notices

What is it worth

Old 07-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What is it worth

Dean

Looks like a nice ride and the 500 EFI's are the ticket for that size boat. I would think that boat should be gotten for around 75-80 for sure especially with the new horses in it.

It's great shopping for boats
Old 07-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy0331
I don't see any mention of reserve.. you never know..
I noticed that too. Wait till the last couple of hours and then throw out your best number, you just might get it if he really wants to sell.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Just tried to look that up on Ebay and couldn't find it. Guy spelled CigareTTTe wrong. This could help you Dean. I would drop off the high bid list for a few days then come on strong in the last 10 minutes. The auction has a week left so no need to break 50K now...............
Old 07-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

I spoke on the phone with him, he made it clear if it was not going to bring the dollars he wanted he would just end the auction or have his buddy run it up and then not sell it. I was not real fond of the fact, however he was honest enough to say that is the plan.

I keep thinking $80K.... will have to see....
Old 07-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by itilldo
Dean

Looks like a nice ride and the 500 EFI's are the ticket for that size boat. I would think that boat should be gotten for around 75-80 for sure especially with the new horses in it.

It's great shopping for boats
Looks like I will be able to get back on the water next weekend, I am not holding my breath, but the motors are off the dyno, tuned and all, and one is dressed. Hopefully the other will be dressed and both installed by Thursday or Friday.

Provided there are not disasters, everything should be better than when it was new. We will have to see, but I am hopeful...

I found three or four cigs I really liked, but none the dollars seem to work for. Maybe this one will work out, but if not something else will.....

Give T a hug for me....
Old 07-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Just tried to look that up on Ebay and couldn't find it. Guy spelled CigareTTTe wrong. This could help you Dean. I would drop off the high bid list for a few days then come on strong in the last 10 minutes. The auction has a week left so no need to break 50K now...............
Thanks for the heads up, my max bid is above $50K, but a LONG way from where he has is listed on boat trader. Thinking about your comments I think I see how to let this play out.... thanks again...
Old 07-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dean51267
Looks like I will be able to get back on the water next weekend, I am not holding my breath, but the motors are off the dyno, tuned and all, and one is dressed. Hopefully the other will be dressed and both installed by Thursday or Friday.

Provided there are not disasters, everything should be better than when it was new. We will have to see, but I am hopeful...

I found three or four cigs I really liked, but none the dollars seem to work for. Maybe this one will work out, but if not something else will.....

Give T a hug for me....

Great...Let me know so we can hook up
Old 07-03-2006, 08:33 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

That would still be a good price.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

I spoke on the phone with him, he made it clear if it was not going to bring the dollars he wanted he would just end the auction or have his buddy run it up and then not sell it. I was not real fond of the fact, however he was honest enough to say that is the plan.

Looks like his friend started to run it up. Chewy (-1) bidder jumped in the game at 65K. I would quit bidding and call him after auction is over to see what he really would take. I think the guy is a weasel for even telling you he would bid it up.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Looks like his friend started to run it up. Chewy (-1) bidder jumped in the game at 65K. I would quit bidding and call him after auction is over to see what he really would take. I think the guy is a weasel for even telling you he would bid it up.
I agree, if he wants 80 fo it then strike a deal and be done with it, dont be part of the game, f him and his buddy, if they are willing to lie about that what else are they lying about?

Quick Reply: What is it worth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.