Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette FR >

Cigarette FR

Notices
View Poll Results: What date do yall perfer ?
Jan 20,21,22
78.57%
Feb 09,10,11 ( this is the weekend before the Miami boat show)
21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Cigarette FR

Old 08-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Cigarette FR

Who's up for having an all Cigarette FR ( like the Apache one). I know that many of you guys were interested in doing a Lip ship FR but i was thinking instead of having only Lip ship boats why not have ALL Cig boats attend......I still haven't gone to Cig to ask for approval and (hopefully) some type of sponsorship, so this is not official let me repeat this is NOT official....but if you guys are up for it then post dates that yall can make it and then i'll go to the factory with all the different and see which one works for them ( saying their willing to sponsor) . i was thinking like a Run from Miami to the Tikki bar as this will be the last yr of the Tikki bar ( according to the staff at Holiday isle)....let's here some input and dates

Mike

Last edited by thedonz; 08-10-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Cigarette PR

anytime in early Dec or anytime in Jan

Im in
Old 08-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Registered

Default Re: Cigarette PR

btw we have the offical pace boat already

mike
Old 08-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered

Default Re: Cigarette FR

Would you guys like a "purse" ?.......also would you guys like helicopters to shoot aerial footage ?

Mike
Old 08-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im in anytime after the KW run Mike. Sounds like fun
Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont care to have a purse or footage, lets just have a good old hard run down to the Tiki Bar and then sit there and drink beer,laugh and tell some good stories (lies)

Bob
Old 08-09-2006, 09:13 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

How about a little more central like Lake Cumberland so some more of us can attend ?
Old 08-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by otis311
I dont care to have a purse or footage, lets just have a good old hard run down to the Tiki Bar and then sit there and drink beer,laugh and tell some good stories (lies)

Bob

I agree, lets just all get together and have fun, no BS who paid, what do u you get for you $, just be at point A on this date and lets run to the keys.

Pick a date in Mid Jan

Wild
Old 08-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
I agree, lets just all get together and have fun, no BS who paid, what do u you get for you $, just be at point A on this date and lets run to the keys.

Pick a date in Mid Jan

Wild
That sounds like a plan. Down to Isl. morada spend the night and get drunk with some good peeps! However, the wife and I still need a ride. I'm not a baller like you guys, I wont be shipping the Gun to Fl.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Registered

Whatever you guys want, i'm up for...i have been getting many PM's from people that own other brands for the run...if you guys are ok with it do you guys mind if other ( not Cig owners) attend as well just to make it more fun and bigger ?
About the purse...i was thinking of doing this just to put some pocket change in your pockets so that people don't just drive all the way over here ( TX, MO, NJ and so on) and not take home any prize ( besides taking home good memories and good laughs )....I'm not doing this to make money out of it ( most of you guys know who i am personally and know what go fast boats and parting mean to me )...i'm doing it just to have good times and still be able to boat in the winter time in the Paradise state of fl...my intentions are not like other organizations that will ask for 800$ entrance fee and only give like 10% of that to the purse
i was thinking of 150$ entrance fee and ALL that money will go towards the purse for the owner of the boat ; not the passengers ( unless passenger also pay an entrance fee)....The prize money will be given on sat ( of the weekend we decide) night at the tikki bar....it will be picked from raffle tickets which i will personally open in from of everyone there, so that no one thinks i'm in favor of anyone......there would be a 1st,2nd and 3rd cash money prizes along with three REAL nice trophies (whatever other goodies i can get from sponsors if i do get any of course) all this depends on how many people attend........

What do you guys think ?[I]

so far i'm aiming towards the middle of jan, that seems to be the best time people have been telling me

Mike

Quick Reply: Cigarette FR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.