Sunpad Logo Help >

Sunpad Logo Help

Notices

Sunpad Logo Help

Old 11-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunpad Logo Help

What is the best way to get a Cig Logo for my sunpad...get the right colors, size etc, everyone knows that to get through at Cig is a pain in the A$$!!!! I know Phil at Lipship could probably get it but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Registered

Default Re: Sunpad Logo Help

I was in the air bed biz (sim to Select Comfort) and had a company out of Buf. NY make the pillow top covers on contract for me. They made some special order one off stuff so I'll check and see if they could do something! The owner owned a eighties Donzi Z29 that he had his people make all the seat covers for........
Old 11-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I called the Cig factory twice a day for 14 days, leaving numerous messages for the parts department. I finally had a live person pick up. He faxed me an order form and price, $950.00 for the logo. I have since called back again twice a day for 2 weeks to confirm ordering procedure with no return call. There has to be someone else besides Cigarette? Anyone?

Hugh
Old 11-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
I called the Cig factory twice a day for 14 days, leaving numerous messages for the parts department. I finally had a live person pick up. He faxed me an order form and price, $950.00 for the logo. I have since called back again twice a day for 2 weeks to confirm ordering procedure with no return call. There has to be someone else besides Cigarette? Anyone?

Hugh

Same price from Phil.....Call Vanessa and she'll get it out to you asap. Look down for the #
Old 11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jetblue is departing East in 3 hours. Heading down to the Keys for the week. Maybe I'll just drop on by Phil's on Tuesday and personally order a logo. I'll tell them Tank sent me.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jetblue is departing East in 3 hours. Heading down to the Keys for the week. Maybe I'll just drop on by Phil's on Tuesday and personally order a logo. I'll tell them Tank sent me.

If you tell him that Tank sent you he'll double the price....
Old 11-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Registered

Have fun in KW. And yes, swing by Phils place. There's always good eye candy around those parts.

Tom, you may be right!!
Old 11-05-2006, 10:20 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
What is the best way to get a Cig Logo for my sunpad...get the right colors, size etc, everyone knows that to get through at Cig is a pain in the A$$!!!! I know Phil at Lipship could probably get it but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Buy a new Fountain, they will throw one in for free....LOL....BZ

A new Fountain logo that is....
Old 11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
Buy a new Fountain, they will throw one in for free....LOL....BZ

A new Fountain logo that is....
Yea, but then you'd have a substandard boat that will beat the sh!t out of you in the Pacific. I don't know if that's worth getting a "Fountain" logo over
Old 11-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Registered

They need to dazzle a Fountain buyer with as many freebies as possible that way it takes your eye off the ball as far as realizing what you're getting for your money!!! LOL

Quick Reply: Sunpad Logo Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.