new paint pic >

new paint pic

Notices

new paint pic

Old 03-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks great Steve. Did you do anything on the deck? Kinda has the playboy look to it.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve boat looks great .even if i find the right top gun i will always miss my bullet.( sorry your bullet) keep me posted on the project.The outdrives are on there way to travis
Old 03-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Steve_H

ive been racking my pea brain trying to come up with something cool to do to the raised side of the deck without any luck its such a unique aspect of a bullet and yet hard to do much with.

i might just put cigarette on it using the newer cursive font if i cant come up with anything. silver letters with black shadow.

if anyone has an idea for something cool im all ears.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by riski bidness
Steve boat looks great .even if i find the right top gun i will always miss my bullet.( sorry your bullet) keep me posted on the project.The outdrives are on there way to travis
thanks Jim. It was a shame to remove the old paint because it was in such great shape. Vincent told me its the straightest bullet he has ever painted. You took very good care of it!

Ive just had this idea in my head for many years and decided to spend the money for the paint. i will be keeping the boat for many years.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:38 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
i might just put cigarette on it using the newer cursive font if i cant come up with anything. silver letters with black shadow.

I was thinking the same thing... you don't want to do anything too tacky.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
ive been racking my pea brain trying to come up with something cool to do to the raised side of the deck without any luck its such a unique aspect of a bullet and yet hard to do much with.

What about having him do a streched logo thats shadowed where you can bearly see it just nice and clean.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by carter31
What about having him do a streched logo thats shadowed where you can bearly see it just nice and clean.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

WOW, that looks great!! Congrats Steve!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have a question I hope this is not too personal. Can I get an idea how much a simple, classic paint job will cost if I do the prep work?

I just bought My 1st Cig. It's not in ideal shape, but it's solid and is useable this year as is. It has been poorly painted solid red which according to the owner was the original color. I will probably plan on a red/white/black scheme with at least the topside white.

Anyway, just a ballpark if you don't mind.....5K....10K....15K....Uh-Oh...it may not be painted soon if it's more...
Old 03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Oh....BTW, yours does look sweet! Do you have more pics?

Quick Reply: new paint pic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.