Did they make staggered Top Gun's in the 90's >

Did they make staggered Top Gun's in the 90's

Notices

Did they make staggered Top Gun's in the 90's

Old 03-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff,

The Lock and Load boat is mine, now called Pure Pressure. From what I have found is they made 5 in the early nineties. Most are the 90 MPH edition. They were guarenteed by Cig to run 90 with 700 or so motors and weighed about 9500 lbs.

I was searching long and hard for a 41 Apache or a 38 with number 3A, 5, or 6 drives. When I found mine at Phil's it was in rough shape. I had to redo about everything. Like Brandon said be ready to move and pay a little more than a regular Top Gun. One ride in the rough and you will understand.

With the staggered engines you give up cockpit but gain engine access. The center of gravity is lower and the balance is awesome. I would not recommend Bravos on these or any Top Gun with any power over stock 525's.

One is raced as Pollo Tropical, One is called Pure Adrenaline, one is Fat Boy, and the Last is the Spider boat??

Mine is different because of a real half cabin and it was rigged and built at TNT, not Cigarette. (they layed the hull up)
Mine is also very heavy almost 12,500. I wasn't as concerned with top speed as I was ride in the rough. Any of them will turn heads anywhere you go.

There are pics on the classic ride section if you are interested.

Hope this helps,

Carl
Old 03-19-2007, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

here ya go Carl, Nykamp send me these...
Attached Thumbnails Did they make staggered Top Gun's in the 90's-keywest05030.jpg   Did they make staggered Top Gun's in the 90's-keywest05161.jpg   Did they make staggered Top Gun's in the 90's-keywest05263.jpg