Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up! >

Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up!

Notices

Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up!

Old 03-17-2007, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
What impresses me is facts, which you have none. Just admit you're wrong and we can get on with our lives. You said one of the three American Muscle boats are for sale NOW (which one you didn't know) along with Spiderman RR, RumRunner etc and none of them are.
nope, it was listed, I saw it listed, (it's still listed) as I proved, didnt pay that much attention to it, but you are/were trying to play tough. I didnt know which one I had seen, but as usual in your brash way of trying to prove to everyone that you are the "know it all of cigs" you're wrong...

is Rum runner for sale?...yes
is stealth for sale? yes
ia spiderman for sale? yes
is a muscle boat listed? yes

Thanks for ruining a thread, by trying to prove a point, a very insignificant point, while trying to bolster your own ego.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.chicagofountain.com/prode...id=243&catid=6
Old 03-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spiderman is listed right now on Shogrens site for $499,995. They are having problems with their site right now but it is listed there. This is from their site today:

Model 46 Cigarette
Engine Twin Mecury 850SCI's & Mercury SSM#6 Drives
Year 2006
Price $ 499,995
Status Available
Description WE TAKE ALL TRADES (BOATS,C ARS, BIKES, REAL ESTATE, ETC???) WILL SELL WITHOUT MOTORS - 2006 46 Rough Rider, Mercury 850SCI's, Mercury SSM#6 Drives, 52 Hours, Herring Props, Shore Power, MB Quartz Stereo, Cigarette Monster Gauges, Latham Throttles, Garmin GPS Built In Dash, Port A Potty, 2006 MIAMI 2006 "Spiderman" Show Boat. Trailer NOT Included!!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

I think that LS jr is the King of all things Cigarette and even proved me wrong on a NT recently.

OSD don't bet against the Floating Reporter!

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 03-17-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe
JS, You are a funny little guy!!!!!

Just seeing if you are paying attention! You have a killer 39 but you just need a little help in the PR/advertising dept.!
Old 03-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Just seeing if you are paying attention! You have a killer 39 but you just need a little help in the PR/advertising dept.!
Speaking of Joe and "for sale", it seems that a certain killer 39 is for sale on Boat trader.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/5/86231315.htm

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-18-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
We have a friend who bought a TG from Philly and it's listed on his site as sold too. Does that mean it's for sale now? No....

What I'm saying is none of the American Muscle boats are for sale NOW. Sure, they've been for sale at one point or another but not this minute.
I always say.... Everything except my wife and my dog are for sale, for the right price!

Joe
Old 03-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
This one is sold..... (and please don't flame me as you did LS!!!!) I believe it's going abroad.... not to another dealer! LOL.

Joe
Old 03-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
nope, it was listed, I saw it listed, (it's still listed) as I proved, didnt pay that much attention to it, but you are/were trying to play tough. I didnt know which one I had seen, but as usual in your brash way of trying to prove to everyone that you are the "know it all of cigs" you're wrong...

is Rum runner for sale?...yes
is stealth for sale? yes
ia spiderman for sale? yes
is a muscle boat listed? yes

Thanks for ruining a thread, by trying to prove a point, a very insignificant point, while trying to bolster your own ego.

Dude you better drop it with Jr.; he's definitely got you. Plus, I think he has forgotten more about boats than most of us will ever know.

I own the Muscle Boat you're talking about; American Muscle #1. It is NOT for sale....unless you are offering to give me 650k then I might consider.

For everyone else....Maybe I'm a little biased here, but considering folks are asking 500-600 for used 42's, that price is not out of the ball park for a 46. Better yet, try buying a new RR, they ain't cheap. For that matter, try buying a new 42 with good power, again they ain't cheap. The Muscle series was definitely not cheap. See Sept. 2004 issue of PB mag. My boat is on the cover and there is a 4 page spread on it. You can get all the details there.

Also, the Muscle series is not a theme boat. Spiderman, yes. Batman (although not in our discussion here) yes. Muscle boats, NO. The Muscle series is a specialized RR. Higher dash and a few more amenitites. My boat, AM1 was the first boat to introduce Mercury Racing's 1075s.

Mine was for sale for a short period of time last year due to my frustration with the dealer and I was about to get out of boating because of it. Instead, I sued the ba$tards. The scam/sham dealer (who is no longer a Cig dealer) sold me the boat with, as the contract read new engines. Not freshened, NEW. After getting the boat, they had 132 hrs and needed rebuilt. Anyway, can't talk too much because the scam/sham dealer is going to be in court within the next couple of months answering some serious questions. Thanks for Mercury's fine staff and their refresh program, these engines are basically brand spanking and ready to roll in 07 and my frustration is over.

Ron

Quick Reply: Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.