Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up! >

Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up!

Notices

Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up!

Old 03-18-2007, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by ctconsulting
Dude you better drop it with Jr.; he's definitely got you. Plus, I think he has forgotten more about boats than most of us will ever know.

I own the Muscle Boat you're talking about; American Muscle #1. It is NOT for sale....unless you are offering to give me 650k then I might consider.

For everyone else....Maybe I'm a little biased here, but considering folks are asking 500-600 for used 42's, that price is not out of the ball park for a 46. Better yet, try buying a new RR, they ain't cheap. For that matter, try buying a new 42 with good power, again they ain't cheap. The Muscle series was definitely not cheap. See Sept. 2004 issue of PB mag. My boat is on the cover and there is a 4 page spread on it. You can get all the details there.

Also, the Muscle series is not a theme boat. Spiderman, yes. Batman (although not in our discussion here) yes. Muscle boats, NO. The Muscle series is a specialized RR. Higher dash and a few more amenitites. My boat, AM1 was the first boat to introduce Mercury Racing's 1075s.

Mine was for sale for a short period of time last year due to my frustration with the dealer and I was about to get out of boating because of it. Instead, I sued the ba$tards. The scam/sham dealer (who is no longer a Cig dealer) sold me the boat with, as the contract read new engines. Not freshened, NEW. After getting the boat, they had 132 hrs and needed rebuilt. Anyway, can't talk too much because the scam/sham dealer is going to be in court within the next couple of months answering some serious questions. Thanks for Mercury's fine staff and their refresh program, these engines are basically brand spanking and ready to roll in 07 and my frustration is over.

Ron
Ron,
This will be my last comment on this, first off go back and re read the posts, I didnt say anything about your boat being for sale, Bobby did, he is the one that said it would be less than 650k,All i said was I had seen one of the muscle boats listed , it was a month or two ago, and I tried to recall from memory where I had seen it but couldn't, reason being that they don't do anything for me so I didn't delve deeper (nothing against you or your boat, but it's not my style). After bobby came back saying that it wasn't listed in a very brash way, I found the listing that I had spoken of, and I noted that I now noticed it had sold next to it, whether it did or not the first time, I don't know and I have said that. I have asked Bobby a couple different times if he has had pictures of boats and don't doubt his passion for them.BUT for him to basically lamblast me for just posting what I had seen (and I provided a link for it) was basically telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. For him to take a harmless comment about seeing a boated listed/for sale and let it turn to this shows me he isn't as mature as he wants everyone to think he is...Best of luck with your boat...

As far as pricing, a boat is worth what the buyer and seller settle on, plain and simple.the WOW boat is listed at 375k, there is the TX RR for 425 obo, I know of a RR here that is coming out at 430k. My personal preference is not geared towards theme boats, they are all beautiful, and with each year new options continue to come out they are an eye catching way to showcase them...good day

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 03-18-2007 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ctconsulting
I think he has forgotten more about boats than most of us will ever know.
That's quite an accomplishment. OSO membership comprises the best Offshore boat builders, riggers, engine builders, drive and trans rebuilders, painters, upholsterers etc.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Nice boat, I dont like the windscreens though.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
That's quite an accomplishment. OSO membership comprises the best Offshore boat builders, riggers, engine builders, drive and trans rebuilders, painters, upholsterers etc.
Don't forget the best bs'rs, liars. thieves and general scammers too!

I would say the best boat builders, riggers, engine builders, drive and trans rebuilders, painters, upholsterers probably don't spend as much time on here as LS jr does!
Old 03-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol!
Old 03-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey customryder, don't you know by now you should stay out of these kind of threads, you a slow learner?
Old 03-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by twin screws
Hey customryder, don't you know by now you should stay out of these kind of threads, you a slow learner?
Speaking of slow , did you ever sell your boat?
Old 03-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by twin screws
IM trying to refrain myself
Old 03-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the hard time guys! haha
Im the one with the stealth up for sale. That boat new was around $800,000 just so you guys know.

Thanks for the compliments thisitank! You live locally?
Old 03-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by topmanusa
Thanks for the hard time guys! haha
Im the one with the stealth up for sale. That boat new was around $800,000 just so you guys know.

Thanks for the compliments thisitank! You live locally?
Oooops, sorry..Wasn't trying to dis the price Just too much coin for me

Yea, I live up in Channel Islands.

Quick Reply: Solely responsible for keeping Cigs re-sale up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.