One drive down.. 1 to Go >

One drive down.. 1 to Go

Notices

One drive down.. 1 to Go

Old 03-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One drive down.. 1 to Go

Blew my bravo drive , actually the guy at the marina did it while docking !! So the new xr's are on there way !! How do I boost the H.P. in the Merc 600 sc's ???
Old 03-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

who is driving your boat ? that is to nice to let anyone drive!!
Old 03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tanner
Blew my bravo drive , actually the guy at the marina did it while docking !! So the new xr's are on there way !! How do I boost the H.P. in the Merc 600 sc's ???
ouch, Jeff are you sure it was blown docking or that is just when it let loose. Was it a good day on the water, that is the real question?
Old 03-21-2007, 05:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
ouch, Jeff are you sure it was blown docking or that is just when it let loose. Was it a good day on the water, that is the real question?

No I am sure it was damaged before and just froze up when they were putting the boat away in the dry slip. No blame to anyone.. just laughing at myself cause I just got the boat less than 2 weeks ago !!! It was going to happen sooner or later, I was just hoping later !!
Old 03-21-2007, 06:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

That's shocking news.

Really, that sucks.. good luck with the upgrades! Send GLH a PM, he bumped his 600SC's up a bit in his Tiger.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

I thought this would be an open letter to Marc that the boat he sold to the guy you bought it from was advertised with fresh drives two years ago and you are upset that he won't stand behind them!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Registered

Tanner, Listen to me closely. LEAVE THE MOTOR AS IS. The boat is a wave crusher, not a speed deamon. More HP = more headaches and more broken parts and not a lot more speed with that hull. You have a real nice boat with a good setup
Old 03-21-2007, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Tanner, Listen to me closely. LEAVE THE MOTOR AS IS. The boat is a wave crusher, not a speed deamon. More HP = more headaches and more broken parts and not a lot more speed with that hull. You have a real nice boat with a good setup
lets just go buy some merc stock....

with upgrades to motors and new drives plus all the labor.... did u consider getting a 500 efi t/s and be done with it?
Old 03-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
The boat is a wave crusher, not a speed deamon.
Bob, Is "deamon" French.... LOL.

I can't believe I beat Brandon to the punch on this one! He's usually all over the whole spelling thing....

Are you going to be at Sarasota next week? If so, I'll make sure no one has a camera again! hahahahahaha.....

Joe
Old 03-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Joe
Bob, Is "deamon" French.... LOL.

I can't believe I beat Brandon to the punch on this one! He's usually all over the whole spelling thing....

Are you going to be at Sarasota next week? If so, I'll make sure no one has a camera again! hahahahahaha.....

Joe

No Sarasota for me. I will be down this w/e in Ft Lauderdale though

Quick Reply: One drive down.. 1 to Go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.