Notices

Sold

Old 04-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
The '99 Carbon Fiber F-2 should be in Louisiana within the next month . Phil is going to take care of a couple dings in the paint while it's still there and then we'll make the trek down to pick her up.

I've got to give a big thanks to Phil and Randy both. It was quite a stressful weekend between late flights and screwed up car rental reservations but we finally got to Lip-Ship on Friday around 3:30pm and Phil was ballz to the wall so didn't have a chance to sea trial until Saturday morning . Problem was, we were scheduled to just fly down and back on Friday so all our reservations had to be "pushed" to Satuday and we had to find a room and buy more clothes to wear. That accomplished, the sea trial went great and the deal is done other than getting the serial numbers to the finance company to finalize the deal.

Randy, thanks for the way you handled a difficult situation on Thursday. You stood by your word and that's difficult to do when you have someone ready to hand you a check.

Lip-Ship is also everything it is advertised to be. Phil is absolutely a great guy. Treated my wife and I like we had been doing business with him for years. The quality of his work is evident in the other boats currently at his shop. My next Cig will definitely come through Phil.

Ironically, my neighbor from across our marina, unbeknownst to me, was at Phil's Saturday morning also looking at the red and blue '04 TS TG. He purchased also so we'll have 2 "new" Lip-Ships in Louisiana very soon. Phil also sold Tigress on Saturday as well. A productive little Saturday for Philly!

Can't wait to get the girl home and on the lift. Don't worry Randy, she'll be handled with plenty of TLC. Stalkin will have some Ciggie company in the marina now.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Congrats! That is a very cool boat. Here are some pics I took while Randy had it. And yes, Phil is the man!
Attached Thumbnails Sold-img_4470.jpg   Sold-img_2979.jpg   Sold-img_2976.jpg  

Old 04-01-2007, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
SOLD
Congrats Randy.

Cigs sell if their prices are not insane for what you get. Yours was fairly priced and is a killer ride to boot.

Best of luck with the fun part... Shopping!
Old 04-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Congrats Randy.

Cigs sell if their prices are not insane for what you get. Yours was fairly priced and is a killer ride to boot.

Best of luck with the fun part... Shopping!

Speaking of shopping Neil, Got anything eyed up as of yet ??
Old 04-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the new purchase!
Old 04-01-2007, 09:14 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Phil rules.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats DMc! It's about time a boat deal went your way. I'll get the trailer ready.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Always liked that boat. Can't wait to see it at propstop.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:00 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats to both the seller and I'm sure to a very happy buyer. Sure wish I had to worry about all those things like, where am I going to boat this weekend, LOTO or KW??? Geez. Nice to keep that moolah in circulation right. Good goin guys.
John
Old 04-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeng
Always liked that boat. Can't wait to see it at propstop.
It'll be the one parked WAAAYYYYY away from the dock. If people thought I was anal about the Formula, they ain't seen nuthin' yet! The pictures of the boat just don't do it justice. It is absolutely beautiful in person. Also, new set of E-tops, sea strainers and DVD system. Randy definitely maintained her with an open checkbook.

Quick Reply: Sold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.