More Lip-Ship Props >

More Lip-Ship Props

Notices

More Lip-Ship Props

Old 04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up More Lip-Ship Props

I know some people may think that we are just blowing smoke up Phil's azz, but he just continues to amaze. We left for Miami Thursday evening at 10:30 and arrived sometime around 2:00 Friday afternoon, which was a little ahead of schedule. Phil, in the middle of testing the new TG with Zul and OSG, takes the time to run to the paint shop to pick mine up. We brought a friend of mine's TS Tiger trailer so we knew there would be adjustments to make to the trailer to fit a straight bottom Gun. Keep in mind, Phil didn't make a dime on this deal. Instead of us having to fit the boat to the trailer, Phil has Mauricio and his guys handle it and gives Tim a call at the Cig factory to set up a tour for us. When we return around 4:30 the boat is on the trailer, strapped down and ready for the 900 mile return trip to Louisiana. Can't say enough about Philly. He's got another customer for life with me.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:44 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Phil Rules.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I don't..

I was coming back from Key West with some friends in February. I broke a pulley and had to shut an engine down and leave the boat over night at Mangrove Marina. We had some people in the area that gave us a ride back to Miami. The next day, Sunday, Phil picks my girlfriend and I up at our hotel, first thing in the morning, and drives us down to the boat. Phil and Charlie jumped into the engine compartment, fixed the pulley and we were on our way. After that, Phil headed out to help another one of his customers.

I've never seen such great service before... EVER! It pays to buy a boat from Phil. He really takes great care of his customers.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by tim mccray
I was coming back from Key West with some friends in February. I broke a pulley and had to shut an engine down and leave the boat over night at Mangrove Marina. We had some people in the area that gave us a ride back to Miami. The next day, Sunday, Phil picks my girlfriend and I up at our hotel, first thing in the morning, and drives us down to the boat. Phil and Charlie jumped into the engine compartment, fixed the pulley and we were on our way. After that, Phil headed out to help another one of his customers.

I've never seen such great service before... EVER! It pays to buy a boat from Phil. He really takes great care of his customers.
Tim, don't forget the time we were down in Key West and the batteries on the tiger went titties up. I called phil and asked him if he could help. He had Neil calling my phone the next morning, met me at the dock and then (props to Neil too) neil helped me carry them waaaaay down to the end of the dock. Amazing service. And this wasn't even a Lip-ship boat. Just lookin' out for us.

Phil's a STUD, end of story. If anyone's in the market for a new Cig (or a used one) the first call should be to Phil.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

I have a Lip-Ship Cig & Phil has always been a big help to us.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont know Phil personally nor I own a Cig. but this is not the first time I here this about him, I've been around boats for many years and his name comes up positively every time. I've also learned that most of the people in this industry dont even own boats becuase, they deal with them day in and day out and on there personal time (no$$$$$$ involved) they dont want to deal with them. I believe we all live on customer service, either we are the customer or the seller or in this case none of the above, just a person that stands by the product he represents........ Phil when ever Im in the market you will get the first shot of who I give my hard earned coin to.......

Last edited by lowblue320; 04-23-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

I second Lip ship. Haven't bought one of his boats yet but can attest to him being possibly the most knowledgable cigarette guy out there.

He had first hand experience of what prop I needed to prop my boat, I can see why now that Lip Ship boats are a cut above the rest.

I gave him my specs on speed, rpm, hp, and year of cigarette and he gave me the prop I should run. Just amazing. That only comes with countless years of dialing in cigarettes.

Last edited by BraceYourself; 04-24-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Tim, don't forget the time we were down in Key West and the batteries on the tiger went titties up. I called phil and asked him if he could help. He had Neil calling my phone the next morning, met me at the dock and then (props to Neil too) neil helped me carry them waaaaay down to the end of the dock. Amazing service. And this wasn't even a Lip-ship boat. Just lookin' out for us.

Phil's a STUD, end of story. If anyone's in the market for a new Cig (or a used one) the first call should be to Phil.

How about that night we flew into Miami, got to Phils, didn't know our way around that well, and had to get to the Marriott in the dark, and to top it off, the GPS blew up at the dock? Phil drove us down there and parked the boat in the slip at the Marriott. He barley even knew me then. He was probably worried that he was going to hear a story about how we beached the boat 15min. after we left..
Old 04-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Phils a great person to deal with.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by tim mccray
He was probably worried that he was going to hear a story about how we beached the boat 15min. after we left..
TRUE!!

How about the time we flew out there to buy my boat and he took us to dinner on that 36 just because I said, "come on man, lets go run that thing!"

Or the time we got stuck in Key West in that monsoon and he was going to drive down himself to pick up the boat (and it wasn't even a Lip-Ship boat OR a boat bought through him!!).

I have endless stories on what a cool guy he is.

Last edited by thisistank; 04-23-2007 at 07:37 PM.

Quick Reply: More Lip-Ship Props

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.