Cigarette for sale $65k. >

Cigarette for sale $65k.

Notices

Cigarette for sale $65k.

Old 07-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by priceb

I'm extremely dissapointed, however this is the situation. Our laws here are just getting stricter and stricter

Regards,

Brent

Brent, say it isn't so!!!, buy an airlift slip and keep it at St Kilda marina, that way its kept out of the water and easy to launch when you wan't to use it, just a thought.

NL
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Registered

NL I wish it wasn't. I live opposite St Kida Marina. I can't put an airlift slip in there, nor in patterson river marina either.

Our marina's in melbourne are a joke.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Registered

too bad man, that was a heck of a deal!!!, short of putting it on custom semi low loader and towing by truck.

NL
Old 07-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Registered

actually NL, i was thinking of doing that, but in the end it is all too hard. The only other thing i will do if it doesn't sell is keep it in LA and use it when i am over there.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:05 AM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by priceb
actually NL, i was thinking of doing that, but in the end it is all too hard. The only other thing i will do if it doesn't sell is keep it in LA and use it when i am over there.
LA, like L.A. California? Or LA like Louisianna? If you're thinking of keeping it in southern California, let me know and I can point you in the right direction for storage. There's acutally a guy on here that has a lot of property you could most likely store it on at minimum/or no charge to help out an OSO brother!
Old 07-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Registered

Hi Brent,

I'm with you on this one. I brought out a 34 Scarab on a brand new tri-axle trailer 3 years ago & had nothing but trouble here in Sydney also. Basically they don't like us driving anything bigger than a 20' boat on these goat tracks they call roads. I hope you find a suitable alternative to selling soon mate!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered

Brent - boat looks and sounds great in the video. Man, that sucks you're encountering so much difficulty down there with it. Best of luck getting it sorted out and, by all means, stay in contact with your oso brethren - hopefully someone on here can give you a hand over in Cali as a last resort option. Good luck, mate!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Registered

Hi guys,

Firstly I appreciate all of the support.

I love boating and was extremely excited about getting a REAL boat, instead of the soft boats in Melbourne. I have a factory where I could have stored it too. As I said, I also live across the road from the St KIlda marina, this is where the offshore powerboat championships were held back in 1980.

My dads mate Peter Howells, who I have mentioned on here several times was involved with the offshore scene with mercury back in the 70's and early 80's. he said they had no problems back them.

As I have stated before, I love this website, it is fantastic and so are the people on it!.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

priceb,

I left you a P.M..
Old 07-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Registered

Hi there, just got pm. what time is it in ok? I am leaving in 5 mins for a meeting. back in 3 hrs.

let me know what time it is and what time is good to call

regards,

Brent

Quick Reply: Cigarette for sale $65k.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.