Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Which one???? >

Which one????

Notices

Which one????

Old 08-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Steve_H

this will meet your needs and price range if you want to spend a little on prop lapping and motor work. mild 540's w/50 hours now.
Attached Thumbnails Which one????-im000742sm.jpg  

Old 08-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
this will meet your needs and price range if you want to spend a little on prop lapping and motor work. mild 540's w/50 hours now.

Steves boat is sick, I have seen it in person! Very tastefully restored!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:29 PM
Registered

Steve...all I can say is WOW!!! That boat looks awesome! Can you email me some more pics, specs, and your asking price? I will be ready to buy hopefully by December. A xmas gift to myself.

Originally Posted by Steve_H
Old 08-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Registered

I did see that one Mark. I would have to change out the front bolsters as they are stand up only. Not crazy about the paint either...

How's the cc running?
Old 08-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by CAPTCHUCKV
Steve...all I can say is WOW!!! That boat looks awesome! Can you email me some more pics, specs, and your asking price? I will be ready to buy hopefully by December. A xmas gift to myself.
the pics and specs are posted here on oso. do a search for my post and you should find them easily.

heres a few:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=164327

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=160095

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=148181

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=153866

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=152577

Old 08-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I still think the extra 7 feet make a big difference in the large stuff and would prefer a TG. I would have no hesitation taking mine in 4-5 footers, but I don't feel comfortable running it at 70mph in those conditions either. There are several Cafes and a couple of Bullets on this site (One Bullet is 54K) in your price range. If Captchuck could swing it, there is a 2000 30' Cig Mystique for 92K that runs in the 80's. Also, these are all asking prices. Most are negotiable.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bullets not a bad choice I just happen to have a couple of them for sale.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Captchuck, the Bullet that you said had only standup bolsters is probably incorrect. Those are stock Bullet seats. The owner may have removed the seat bases but should still have them. I wouldn't let that deter you.

Also, if you've done any research about the Bullets and seen any, they have an asymetrical deck with the stbd side about 3" higher than the center and port. They are also somewhat rare, with only 68 (I think) that were produced over 5 or 6 years. Mine's the only one I've seen in my area. They also have a unique and very useable cabin and an enclosed head.

BTW, If you want to see more pics of some Cigs in rough water, go to randynuzzo.com and click on the imgequix link to get to his pics, then click on the latest August event. You can zoom up the pics to full screen. There was a good turnout of Cigs. I have to apologize for some of my pics. I trimmed it up and lifted the tabs and was showing off (and having a great time) for the Helo.

I LOVE to show off!!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered

Thanks bro. I appreciate the info. I know it is going to take me a few months of just looking around and trying to pick the "Right" boat. I really like the Bullets because of the speed being faster than a Mistress. Right now Steve H's boat has my eye. I love the way he finished it out. The colors are perfect. I am going to continue my search and hope to get exactly what I want. I really want a boat that is turnkey when I buy it. I don't want to work on something right away. Upgrades next year? Of course. But for now just get in a throttle up. I am definitely going to keep my eye open for a TG but I am not optimistic about that dream.

Chuck

Originally Posted by WAYNOFZR
I still think the extra 7 feet make a big difference in the large stuff and would prefer a TG. I would have no hesitation taking mine in 4-5 footers, but I don't feel comfortable running it at 70mph in those conditions either. There are several Cafes and a couple of Bullets on this site (One Bullet is 54K) in your price range. If Captchuck could swing it, there is a 2000 30' Cig Mystique for 92K that runs in the 80's. Also, these are all asking prices. Most are negotiable.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered

Just bustin ur ballz bro'!!!

I know why people go to Jamacia..... So you better bring back some of that sticky icky......

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Funny guy....

Merc Racing coming to check it out today. I was out of town most of last weekend and leaving for Jamacia tomorrow for 10 days so hoping it will be done by the time I get back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.