Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigs Representin' @ Mardi Gras >

Cigs Representin' @ Mardi Gras

Notices

Cigs Representin' @ Mardi Gras

Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hammer, we are actually between 2 small towns, Killian and Springfield, Louisiana on the Tickfaw River. As the crow flies, about 45 or so miles from New Orleans. And, it IS a great time. Charlie throws his Mardi Gras parade and the Tickfaw 200 PR each year and they are both a kick in the azz!

BTW, Randy's already trying to set me up to buy the white twin step!!
Old 02-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had seen that online but didn't know were it was and I had a parade to work at in Jeff Parish. Good weather those final days I was down there working
Old 02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Croozin2
Hammer, we are actually between 2 small towns, Killian and Springfield, Louisiana on the Tickfaw River. As the crow flies, about 45 or so miles from New Orleans. And, it IS a great time. Charlie throws his Mardi Gras parade and the Tickfaw 200 PR each year and they are both a kick in the azz!

BTW, Randy's already trying to set me up to buy the white twin step!!
Nice, a buddy of mine is in Orange Beach and we have been trying to set up a trip to do some boating into the New Orleans area by water. That looks like a lot of fun. Do you guys do runs year round and how often??? Randy's new boat looks great as well, you could not go wrong and it run's like a striped ape from what I have heard. I still like all the amenities and the Lip-Ship version of the 99 as well though. I am sure two totally different rides.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Registered

Not necessarily runs going year round but it seems like it's always something. This past Saturday, it was 72 degrees so we crossed Lake Maurepas to another of the local tributaries, Blind River, and had a few cocktails at Pier 13 (nice local waterfront bar & rest).

We actually have a pretty good contingent that usually travels over from Orange Beach/Gulf Shores for the PR in May. Trail Marine used to bring 4 or 5 Fountains every year. Got another group of good friends of ours that travel down from the Montgomery, Alabama area. You should try to make it sometime. Always a good time as the sig line says!!

Randy's got his hands full on the next sale. The boss wants a 40ss Formula. I, on the other hand, want to move into a TS Gun or Tiger. There is actually a 2006 39 TG UL w/525s owned by one of the partners of Bang & Olufsen Audio that is painted almost indetical to my '99. Boats look like twins. Told Phil to keep an eye on it for me!!
Old 02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
Nice, a buddy of mine is in Orange Beach and we have been trying to set up a trip to do some boating into the New Orleans area by water. That looks like a lot of fun. Do you guys do runs year round and how often??? Randy's new boat looks great as well, you could not go wrong and it run's like a striped ape from what I have heard. I still like all the amenities and the Lip-Ship version of the 99 as well though. I am sure two totally different rides.
Hammer , Lets fly down for Tic Faw 200.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Registered

In a real plane this time
Old 02-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Registered

You guys decide to fly down, let me know ahead of time. There's several OSOers that live down here. We'll see to it that you have a good time!!
Old 02-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Registered

I hung out with Pbam22 ( AJ ) , Mark , and Chris, when I was down during the Gras, good bunch of guys. If i can make it i hope to ride on AJ's Skater
Old 02-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
In a real plane this time
You deffinetly need to make your way down for the TF200. I would say its one of the best times you can have on the water

Oh yeah and you will have to take a sea plane,2 air boats and a 4 wheeler ride to get here.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
I hung out with Pbam22 ( AJ ) , Mark , and Chris, when I was down during the Gras, good bunch of guys. If i can make it i hope to ride on AJ's Skater
SJ, you call that a good bunch of guys??!!?? Just BSing wit cha!!!

That would definitely be a good time riding on AJ's Skater!

Quick Reply: Cigs Representin' @ Mardi Gras

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.