Notices

Legend Marine Group NEW Cigarette Dealer in Texas

Old 09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
www.LEGENDMARINEGROUP.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legend Marine Group NEW Cigarette Dealer in Texas

Cigarette Racing Team Introduces New Texas Dealer

Legend Marine Group, a well respected, long established high performance boating sales and service center in Carrollton, Texas, has become Cigarette Racing Team’s newest dealer.
“Cigarette is happy to welcome Legend Marine into its family. We are proud to have such a knowledgeable and recognized dealership in this key market represent the Cigarette brand,” said Skip Braver, President and CEO of Cigarette.
“I am thoroughly impressed with Legend Marine. From their consistent involvement in Poker Runs to their full service technicians and facility, they are a perfect fit for Cigarette. These attributes are some of many that help set Legend Marine apart from any other dealer in Texas,” noted Tim
Gallagher, Cigarette Racing Team’s Sales Director.
“Cigarette Racing Team’s brand and product are analogous to those of Ferrari and Porsche.” Said Greg Connell., Legend Marine’s President and Founder. “The entire staff at Legend Marine is proud and excited to join the Cigarette Racing Team family.”
The dealership, located in Dallas, was acquired by Greg Connell in 2004 and has quickly developed a reputation for great customer service and knowledgeable staff. Legend Marine is housed in a 30,000 square foot indoor facility and includes a full service department staffed by certified technicians. “Our indoor facility allows our customers to come year-round and also assures our client’s boats will be protected from the elements,” said Casey Freeman., Legend Marine’s Sales Manager.
Legend Marine is a Marine and Mercury Certified dealership that has its own nationwide transportation system. In addition, Legend Marine’s mobile servicing van caters to on-site technical calls within a 100 mile radius. Legend Marine’s website is www.legendmarinegroup.com.
Cigarette Racing Team, based in Opa-Locka, Florida., U.S.A., is the world’s most famous high performance boat company, designing and building boats since 1969. Cigarette dealers are strategically located across the United States and throughout the world.
Attached Thumbnails Legend Marine Group NEW Cigarette Dealer in Texas-cig-logo-yahoo.jpg  
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I personally know Casey Freeman over at Legend Marine Group and he's a great guy and they do have a top notch operation. It will be nice seeing more Cigarettes in the Dallas area and hopefully Texoma.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Have met Casey a couple of times and seems like a great guy.

Congrats on the dealership and selling the real #1 boat out there.

Now you just have to change your screen name.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

I know Casey as well.He will definetly go above and beyond to take care of his customers.I bought my last 3 boats from him.Congrats
Old 09-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make your 4th boat a Cigarette
Old 09-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered

That is the plan...Gotta get some kids out of the house first..
Old 09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 2,971 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by nomomoney
That is the plan...Gotta get some kids out of the house first..
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 PM
www.LEGENDMARINEGROUP.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Thanks for the Post Guys we are very excited Red 38TG will be at the shop next wed
Old 09-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FountainDealer.com
Thanks for the Post Guys we are very excited Red 38TG will be at the shop next wed
who's doing the paint work on the cigs ?
Old 09-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Congrats guys, I know of Casey from the Dallas boat shows and I see him on the lake every now and then. Very nice, knowledgable guy and always willing to talk to the small fish. Looking forward to seeing some cigarettes at the Dallas show.

Quick Reply: Legend Marine Group NEW Cigarette Dealer in Texas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.