Old 02-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

thats it
Old 02-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Blee, the boat your thinking of is still on the lift by Phil's. It sits on the left side going out, two houses from the bay. I went by it yesterday...is this a different one (Sarasota?).
there was two at one time on lifts across from each other as you entered Phils inlet. Ones still there the other guy bought a CC I believe.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
there was two at one time on lifts across from each other as you entered Phils inlet. Ones still there the other guy bought a CC I believe.
The guy that owned the one across the canal is who owned my TS Gun originally. He got the Gladiator next. He was talking to Phil about a 39 last I heard.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
The guy that owned the one across the canal is who owned my TS Gun originally. He got the Gladiator next. He was talking to Phil about a 39 last I heard.
That sounds right.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How does one need to rebuild motors with only 115 hours?????????????? You shouldn't have to even replace the springs until 250. When I see claims like that it makes me wonder, how many hours are really on it, and if it is true, how hard was it run to need to be rebuild. Like rebuilding a corvette motor at 10K miles???

Either way looks like a nice boat added the swimplatform.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Didnt that boat used to reside at the left side of the canal that leads to philly's? Dont hesitate to buy a Gladiator! They are a great boat!
that's where it still is...the owner lives in keystone point in nmb which is the same canal that leads you to TnT and Lipship. that boat is on a lift ...from what i saw this past weekend the boat looks clean and the owner seems to never take her out.... not to mention the owner has a bad ass collection of vintage Ferraris
Old 02-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Baja Will, point well made.I own one with approx 160 hours and they have never been touched or done anything to with the exception of the regular maintenance..Just a good question to ask the seller..Maybe he just went through them for security measures( prevent future problems)...Anyways, the boat looks good...Just have somebody that knows about these motors inspect them before one considers purchasing the boat..
Old 02-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
That sounds right.
This was his Gladiator. He names them all (mine too) "XSX", which has something to do with his kids. He wanted to trade back for mine after having trouble docking the Gladiator.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by joefitness123
Just have somebody that knows about these motors inspect them before one considers purchasing the boat..

I'm pretty sure Carolina built them originally, but could be mistaken. Phil has done some with them, along with obviously Richie Zul.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blee, you are absolutely right..They are probably Carolinas...Not bad at all..Just look before you buy..

Quick Reply: Anyone know this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.