Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
What Bullet's have sold in the past year??? >

What Bullet's have sold in the past year???

Notices

What Bullet's have sold in the past year???

Old 03-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts
Default What Bullet's have sold in the past year???

I am interested in Bullet's, but it seems that the same Bullet's have been on the market for the past year or even longer. This just makes me nervous as to what the real market value is on these boats. So I was just wondering if any had moved in the past year, and for around what prices did they really sell???? I know how you cig guys are, and it would most likely be easier to get you social sec # out of you than your real selling prices........
Old 03-03-2009, 06:37 AM
Steve_H

Sold mine but I aint telling how much.

Last edited by Steve_H; 03-03-2009 at 07:32 AM.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While the quantities may be more than a Mystique or Vice, my guess would be less than 50 in good, running condition still out there in the United States compared to hundreds of Guns. There just are not many for sale at any given time. So trying to determine "the market" for them is like getting a house appraisal done on a house with no comps in the area.

Suffice to say, in THIS market, IF someone throws money down on a Cig, they will most likely get a decent investment on their money and have a boat that will maintain it's value.

Sorry if this ramble didn't answer your question, but mine's not on the market right now......you want my SSN #??

If you are seriously interested, put a deposit on one and take a test ride in some serious rough water, and my guess is you'll buy it. It will be hard to find a better 30' range rough water boat....
Old 03-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

steve h, i always thought your bullet was the coolest one out there, and would really like to know what it ended up selling for, but i respect that....BTW I know what that 2000 Mystique w/500 EFI's sold for, and it was the same as what the asking price is for the Bullet in Bay City, MI........
Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
Sold mine but I aint telling how much.

Steve you did a great job on that boat, and the new owner got a great boat.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Steve_H

Not sure you can get a fair comparison between the 2 models. True or false, right or wrong, some say the Mystique has a bad rep. Dont know personally but perception is a factor. On the other hand Bullets are HEAVY and relatively slow but they have certainly proved themselves in rough water and IMHO they are better looking with the asymmetrical deck (COOL FACTOR). Just my opinion though. I would rather have an old 41 Apache then a newer TS Gun but thats just me.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
Not sure you can get a fair comparison between the 2 models. True or false, right or wrong, some say the Mystique has a bad rep. Dont know personally but perception is a factor. On the other hand Bullets are HEAVY and relatively slow but they have certainly proved themselves in rough water and IMHO they are better looking with the asymmetrical deck (COOL FACTOR). Just my opinion though. I would rather have an old 41 Apache then a newer TS Gun but thats just me.
Some Boats will always be classics. That was a great Bullet.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wnelles
Steve you did a great job on that boat, and the new owner got a great boat.
Steve's Bullet is in my top 3 favorite boats EVER. Incredibly tastefully done. I basically cruise the classifieds waiting for the day the current owner wants to move on
Old 03-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Loan $hark
Steve's Bullet is in my top 3 favorite boats EVER. Incredibly tastefully done. I basically cruise the classifieds waiting for the day the current owner wants to move on
I'd say that is THE bullet to have.

For me, I want a Mystique as I like the lines and want a newer boat. However, it's looking like I'll have to "settle" for a Bullet this spring.

I would certainly be curious as to what the crowd thinks they're worth.

The Bay City one and the others in Fl for 60ish are clearly not gonna sell for anywhere near that.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

my boat is not for sale, and this price i am shooting out to you is not setting the market, nor is it a fire sale, or anytihng else, but you can come get mine, 2 completely rebuilt drives (zero hours) two completely rebuilt merc 500 EFI's, 40 hours, on a trailer, 90k

Quick Reply: What Bullet's have sold in the past year???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.