Notices

Blue Boat

Old 03-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
I have to disagree plenty of people like the 525 boats for cost of operation and reliablilty.

Most definitely. 525's are a great package and will give many hours of trouble free operation.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GREEK LIGHTNING
Robert, not sure on the dates but soon. I need another break. As soon as I nail some dates down I'll let you know. I have a place for you to stay so no need for a hotel. Hey by the way you hick it's my bday today. Thanks for the wishes. not.
Hey Mike...happy birthday! Which of your boats burned...Greek Lightning or Heavy Metal Thunder? I gotta say...HMT was one of my all-time favorite Cigs.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Registered

Happy late bday Greek, sorry just now getting back to Offshore Only
Old 03-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered

Yea, I agree NKissau, 525's are the reason I wouldn't be interested. Needs MoPower
Old 03-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Hey mike, Greek Lightning ironically did. Greek Lightning is a term used to identify arson. You know those mysterious restaurant grease fires?????? I really found out that it burned about a year ago. The owner after me was from LOTO and I guess the boat was in a warehouse that was actually set on fire by an arsonist. Thanks for the compliment on HMT that boat was sweet just wish I went with a different motor package. Looked great just not a great "daily driver" so to speak. How is everything with you? Been reading you are thinking about trailering your boat and no more Hammond. I've been seriously thinking about buying another boat. I thought I was done with boating but rehab didnt work and I'm back on the kick.

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Hey Mike...happy birthday! Which of your boats burned...Greek Lightning or Heavy Metal Thunder? I gotta say...HMT was one of my all-time favorite Cigs.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Originally Posted by twin screws
Happy late bday Greek, sorry just now getting back to Offshore Only
Thanks bro I know you old guys have difficulty remembering things so I'm cutting you some slack. I agree boat needs more power. I really like the 525s for reliability reasons but I'd sure get bored fast with the top end. And another big factor for me is I have to have #6 drives. Hard to go from
#6s back to different drives. Anyway, I'm narrowing down some dates and I'll shoot them your way. If you can go that would be great. If not this time God willing next time.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Registered

525's are reliable as it gets and they will run in the high 80's, but you need a lot of space to get there. Boring as hell. Greek, you should have a little more respect for these "Old Guys", I would hate calling your wife to tell her that an "Old Guy" wipped her husband Azz. HaHa!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Originally Posted by twin screws
525's are reliable as it gets and they will run in the high 80's, but you need a lot of space to get there. Boring as hell. Greek, you should have a little more respect for these "Old Guys", I would hate calling your wife to tell her that an "Old Guy" wipped her husband Azz. HaHa!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Greek, Your HMT is my all time favorite boat. It wouldn't be my daily driver either but I would love to drive it, one day at a time.

I still have your lift but I don't have a boat. Let me know if your looking to keep something on it. You know it can handle anything.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
Hey Greek, Your HMT is my all time favorite boat. It wouldn't be my daily driver either but I would love to drive it, one day at a time.

I still have your lift but I don't have a boat. Let me know if your looking to keep something on it. You know it can handle anything.
Thanks but I currently have nothing to store on it. I am looking aggressively and even thinking about building again. Whatever I purchase I'm keeping it in Miami by my place. That way I really have another reason to go and the whole "what happens in Miami stays in Miami" thing!! Hope all is well and pm what you're looking to get for the lift. I may have someone who might be interested. Where is the lift now?