New design for my Cafe

Notices

New design for my Cafe

Old 04-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New design for my Cafe

I just got the proofs for my new design. I've decided to do a partial wrap. He still needs to design the grafic for the deck. I can't wait to see what he come up with. What do ya think?
Attached Thumbnails New design for my Cafe-dscn1197.jpg   New design for my Cafe-dscn1189.jpg   New design for my Cafe-dscn1190.jpg  

New design for my Cafe-dscn1195.jpg   New design for my Cafe-dscn1194.jpg  
Old 04-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

That looks cool!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:48 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

im just glad its a wrap not paint cause that pretty much kills the cig legend........ please dont take that the wrong way, its just not what i would expect from an older cig cafe, or any cig for that matter
Old 04-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Boomer35
im just glad its a wrap not paint cause that pretty much kills the cig legend........ please dont take that the wrong way, its just not what i would expect from an older cig cafe, or any cig for that matter
Thanks for your comments. I know exactly what you are saying. Iam completely aware that theme boats are not common and difficult to sell. The truth is that the life of a color sceme can be a short life and that the life of a theme is even shorter. When I bought the boat it had blue and PINK stripes. To me thats an example of a short life to a color sceme. The pink had to go. Then I was torn between a theme, color sceme, or plain white. for many reasons a painted theme was out of the question. A full wrap was out of the question because I didn't want to just slap something on the boat just to have something. Plain white was an option, however I do like some color. These thoughts all led me to decide on a partial wrap with my theme. It all comes off and it has a cool white boat under it. Then I guess one thing that made it an easy decision is that a lot of us spend more in gas in one season then this wrap cost.

Anyhow... Thanks for your comments. I understand what your saying. And I didn't take anything wrong. Even if ya don't like that fact it's on a cig, I hope ya think the theme is cool.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Registered

looks cool dude.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think it's cool Mission. If you had painted it on, that would be one thing. But like you said, the wrap can easily be removed and you, or the next owner, can start with a blank white canvas again.

Duck's boat has some wild graphics. Personally, I like it too. All in each person's taste, I guess. Taking nothing away from a classic Cig graphic/paint job. Many of those are great too, just different strokes.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

very cool what it cost ? I also have a 91 cafe with dated color scheme and paint is a costly thing for an old boat [we all know what happened to our resale] and im to busy adding hp
Old 04-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by waycool marine
very cool what it cost ? I also have a 91 cafe with dated color scheme and paint is a costly thing for an old boat [we all know what happened to our resale] and im to busy adding hp
Glad ya like it. Cost of a question difficult to answer because We also traded some work. The value of what I got is about $3000. Before we talked about trade, we also talked about doing a complete wrap. I decided against the full wrap. but I can tell you that was going to be $4500