Default 03 Mystique No Power $30K on Craigslist & Ebay

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/1219623934.html

Ebay has more pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHECK...RCHQ3aUSQ3a101
Old 06-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Twin step with nice paint!!!! seems reasonable to me.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good looking boat, could be very cool if redone right.

I can't believe someone would strip it out like that before being repoed? Unless you only owe like 10K and they're coming for it, and even then it's pretty bad.

Wish I had the means to grab it and send it to Lipship.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

You ever go into a foreclosed house?

How many people rip out the stove, sinks, light fixtures, etc, etc - they figure my credit is ruined, I'll never have to pay any more on it and let me at least get a little cash out of it for all the payments I made.

I'm sure those same people look at a boat like that to!

Here in Central NJ there are lots of big houses going to auction and what you see in them is scary! You wouldn't think people that spent $2.5M on a house would trash it or would be above doing that because when they lived in it they wanted you to believe how above all the rif raf they were - guess not!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Was at auction near us a few days ago. Seemed like a good deal
Old 06-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 3,100 Likes on 1,003 Posts

Drop some 525's and XR's into that thing and it'd be bad azz for a good price.

Or if someone wanted to dump some coin and really trick it out....700's and NXT's!!??

The boat has a "SCOPE" sticker on the dash (Sothern California Offshore Powerboat Elite). Lots of members on here from that club. Wonder if anyone knows what happened.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thisistank
it'd be bad azz for a good price.

I don't know about a good price.

Used motors what $15K a piece, complete transom assy, tabs, drives, props, bolster stands, bolsters, rerig the bilge, a hatch from Cig is $10K. Full steering $5-6K, contols $3K, cables, hoses, sea strainers, batter boxes, who know how much wiring is f'ed up. Swim platform another what $2-3K? 5 trim pumps at about $350 each, all the engine mounts are gone, no access hatches, looks like the valves are gone, hatch ram gone,

I bet you dollars to doghnuts that if you had Phil bid a restore job you have well over $100K plus what you pay for the Hull. Even doing it yourself, I bet you'll have easy $60K and probably closer to $75K needed to get it back together.

That hull's worth about $10K in todays market.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Von Bongo

Used motors what $15K a piece, complete transom assy, tabs, drives, props, bolster stands, bolsters, rerig the bilge, a hatch from Cig is $10K. Full steering $5-6K, contols $3K, cables, hoses, sea strainers, batter boxes, who know how much wiring is f'ed up. Swim platform another what $2-3K? 5 trim pumps at about $350 each, all the engine mounts are gone, no access hatches, looks like the valves are gone, hatch ram gone,

I bet you dollars to doghnuts that if you had Phil bid a restore job you have well over $100K plus what you pay for the Hull. Even doing it yourself, I bet you'll have easy $60K and probably closer to $75K needed to get it back together.

If they gave you the boat for FREE, by the time you got it back together and running with a trailer it wouldn't sell for what you have in it.........................There's a lot of late model 35' and 38' Cigs you could get for what you would have in that boat when you get it ready for the water.

Last edited by blume; 06-14-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 3,100 Likes on 1,003 Posts

Originally Posted by Von Bongo

Now that I look at it closer, I see what you mean. Thought it only needed motors/drives and misc minor stuff. They pretty muched picked that thing clean to a bare hull.

Too bad. It's a great looking boat.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Great looking boat!!! very interested!! you never know but it does need alot of parts and money!! I think I will give them a call in the morning and make a offer, will have to see what happens!! It is a shame the owner destroyed a great looking boat!!

Last edited by WMF; 06-14-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.