If you have the wind deflectors

Notices

If you have the wind deflectors

Old 09-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wayne272
Which windscreens are they. Does anyone have any pics or links?
We had Phil put one on ours after running down to KW and back....
Night and day difference....
Attached Thumbnails If you have the wind deflectors-120707tomcawindscreen002.jpg  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by h20 toie
call Phil he will call you back
Originally Posted by BLee
Exactly.

I'm sure some people probably get tired of hearing "call Phil" when questions are brought up concerning parts, but he is the only one I know of that either has, or will get almost any part someone may need for their Cigarette. You don't have to call him back 100 times, and wait forever for a return call that may never come. You'll get your stuff in a timely manner, and be REALLY happy you made the call.

The windscreen is a MUST on any Cigarette that runs over 75mph. I still think the look of the 3 wind flaps that Cigarettes had for so many years is the best, and one of the defining traits of a Cig, but the windscrren is hands down the way to go. It's amazing how nice it is in the cockpit at any speed with the windscreen installed.
Thanks Guys....

We met Tim Gallagher from Cigarette at the Richmond Jammin on the James Run, super nice guy, told us to email him, which I did and Bud returned my call, quoted everything I needed to know in a lengthy voicemail, I ran it by my buddies GF and she asked me to handle it for her as she knows nothing about what he is wanting other then he wants it... Left a couple of voicemails for him no return call....

Will call Phil today to get the ball rolling.
Thanks Pat
Old 09-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 408 Likes on 182 Posts

I have 3 of the flip up wind deflectors for sale if anybody wants them. Call me @ (856)863-5635 Brian.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

WHat the cost to do my Cafe i was on Remedy today (and prior many times) and the more i ride the more i should just do it.
-Mike
Old 11-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't look like Phil has anything for the Cafe. Has anyone come up with anything for these?

I'm thinking two screens, one each for the driver and passenger side with the middle left open might be the way to go. But, I'm open to suggestions.

I've never seen the original style flaps, do those work ok? Does anyone have any close up pictures?

Thanks!
Bob
Old 03-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

whats the cost im thinking of building one for the cafe
-Mike
Old 03-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
whats the cost im thinking of building one for the cafe
-Mike
When I spoke with Phil, he said they have never done one for the Cafe, and probably wouldn't unless they had one in the shop wanting one. And I can see his point, the Cafe has the two angles, which isn't that tough, but there's the lower section in the middle that would need some hands on engineering to get it right and make it look good.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

A not to sound like a pr!ck but i dont think it would be hard at all. I looked at the lines last nightand all of the possable ways to do it. I think it will be pretty easy. I looked at every possable way of doing it. And for the cost of about 300 it will be done. Also i would do it my self so no labor but im pulling the boat in a week. Im having the glass cut today and getting the channel for it from the same shop.
-Mike
Old 03-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
A not to sound like a pr!ck but i dont think it would be hard at all. I looked at the lines last nightand all of the possable ways to do it. I think it will be pretty easy. I looked at every possable way of doing it. And for the cost of about 300 it will be done. Also i would do it my self so no labor but im pulling the boat in a week. Im having the glass cut today and getting the channel for it from the same shop.
-Mike
Hi Mike,

Would love to see some pictures when you are done. I might want to steal your design.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Hey no problem ill give you part numbers dimensions and cost ill get it all set up then let you know.
-Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.