Notices

35' Cafe

Old 01-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffC
This is the Cafe i saw at Pats being preped for paint... Nice boat..
If I'm not mistaken, did I meet you when you were there?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ajacobazzi
Even the entire cabin is in the process of 100% replacement.
Would love to see some pictures of the cabin! I will be upgrading mine along and along, and I'm just not as creative as some of you guys, so I'm looking to get some ideas on what's been done and incorporate bits and pieces of things I like.

You can email or pm me if its easier.

anewway@hotmail

BTW, looks great so far!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by anewway
Would love to see some pictures of the cabin! I will be upgrading mine along and along, and I'm just not as creative as some of you guys, so I'm looking to get some ideas on what's been done and incorporate bits and pieces of things I like.

You can email or pm me if its easier.

anewway@hotmail

BTW, looks great so far!!!
I'll email you a few photos that I have of the interior removed. The photos that I have must bee too large to post. They're supposed to start on the reinstallation tomorrow. Basically, the ceiling and the walls, along with the seating, will be completed in white vinyl, nothing elaborate.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

If I'm not mistaken, did I meet you when you were there?
I meet a couple of guys that where there working on the boat, not sure if that was you or not.

I restored the boat that Aneway has now. I was at Active Thunder looking at a new boat when i saw yours. At that time i still had my Cafe so i can relate to all the work you are doing.

Bob ( Aneway) bought my Cafe. I hated getting rid of it but it was time to move on.

Bob could use some help on the interior. Any ideas and tips you can give him would be great.

Good luck with the restoration.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'll email you a few photos that I have of the interior removed. The photos that I have must bee too large to post. They're supposed to start on the reinstallation tomorrow. Basically, the ceiling and the walls, along with the seating, will be completed in white vinyl, nothing elaborate.
Looking forward to seeing it competed! The pictures with it torn down are cool, nice to see what is behind the curtain so to speak.

Thanks Jeff! I'm going slow on the cabin, but I'm all about seeing folks ideas along the way. You need to get us some pictures of the new one!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JeffC
I meet a couple of guys that where there working on the boat, not sure if that was you or not.

I restored the boat that Aneway has now. I was at Active Thunder looking at a new boat when i saw yours. At that time i still had my Cafe so i can relate to all the work you are doing.

Bob ( Aneway) bought my Cafe. I hated getting rid of it but it was time to move on.

Bob could use some help on the interior. Any ideas and tips you can give him would be great.

Good luck with the restoration.
I was there the day that they were expecting you, but, I honestly can't remembe if we met.

Your old Cafe is absolutely stunning. As far as the colors are concerned, I can't say that I've seen one like it. I do recall thinking, "I would have bought that boat, if I hadn't already bought mine."

Aneyway is a lucky guy!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I was there the day that they were expecting you, but, I honestly can't remembe if we met.

Your old Cafe is absolutely stunning. As far as the colors are concerned, I can't say that I've seen one like it. I do recall thinking, "I would have bought that boat, if I hadn't already bought mine."

Aneyway is a lucky guy!
Thanks! And I'm ready for some warm weather!!! This buying a boat right before the coldest weather Dallas has had in 14 years is for the birds, I want to go play!!!

It wouldn't be so bad, but heck, its even been too cold to do any off season stuff on the boat either.