Cafe Restoration Update >

Cafe Restoration Update

Notices

Cafe Restoration Update

Old 05-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Well......I decided to go with the "Cigarette" on the headrest. I may be over thinking it but, here's why.

I do think that the Cigarette Oval looks awesome. And I truly struggled with my decision. The thing is, those Cigarette Ovals are slightly different than the one on the sun pad. And the sun pad is slightly different than the Ovals on the side of the boat. So, what I didn't want was to have different "themed" Cigarette Ovals all over the place. The new Cigarette's, that have Ovals everywhere, are all the same color schemes.

In addition, with the "Cigarette" in cursive, the boat will be balanced with the logos. What I mean is, I'll have (3) "Cigarette's" in cursive.....one on the bow, (3) "Cafe Racer" in razor's edge script, and I'll have (3) Cigarette Ovals......the third will be on the center of the steering wheel.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ajacobazzi
Well......I decided to go with the "Cigarette" on the headrest. I may be over thinking it but, here's why.

I do think that the Cigarette Oval looks awesome. And I truly struggled with my decision. The thing is, those Cigarette Ovals are slightly different than the one on the sun pad. And the sun pad is slightly different than the Ovals on the side of the boat. So, what I didn't want was to have different "themed" Cigarette Ovals all over the place. The new Cigarette's, that have Ovals everywhere, are all the same color schemes.

In addition, with the "Cigarette" in cursive, the boat will be balanced with the logos. What I mean is, I'll have (3) "Cigarette's" in cursive.....one on the bow, (3) "Cafe Racer" in razor's edge script, and I'll have (3) Cigarette Ovals......the third will be on the center of the steering wheel.
I agree those will look sharp as hell!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Okay........more progress today. Here is the result of my interior change. I hope I'm making the right decisions.

I'm hopeful, once everything is 100% completed, it'll come together.
Attached Thumbnails Cafe Restoration Update-img_0469.jpg   Cafe Restoration Update-img_0472.jpg   Cafe Restoration Update-img_0474.jpg  

Cafe Restoration Update-img_0478.jpg   Cafe Restoration Update-img_0480.jpg  
Old 06-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Registered

Bueller.............Bueller....................... Bueller.................
Old 06-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

i think it looks incredible! keep up the good work, you are giving me ideas for when i move to the cockpit.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

sweeeeeet
Old 06-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BDiggity
i think it looks incredible! keep up the good work, you are giving me ideas for when i move to the cockpit.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I originally thought that I wanted all white grab handles, now I'm not sure. I'm now thinking platinum because I think that there might be to much white, and the platinum would break up the interior a little. There's platinum on the throttles and shifters. Hmmmmmm................

Anyone want to share an opinion?
Old 06-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Registered

Oh yeah.....the gauges are platinum too.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1,234 Likes on 688 Posts

I like the platinum idea....

Boat looks incredible!
Old 06-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by ajacobazzi

I'm hopeful, once everything is 100% completed, it'll come together.
HA - are you kidding me? It looks great!

I also like the Platinum guages - mine are starting to show some age and I would like to throw some money at over next winter - I really like what you've done.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.