Hawk Graphics / Decals? >

Hawk Graphics / Decals?

Notices

Hawk Graphics / Decals?

Old 07-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Here are the measurements. For some reason the outer holes are rotated as shown. I only snagged one spark arrestor off the engine last night. I was checking some pictures and they all seem to be the same. The inner hole could be sized down to .625" and still work. I don't think it needs to be 1".

I didn't think I'd get a full blown CAD drawing, nice!

I will be really busy this weekend, so I won't have a chance to do anything with this until Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll post some final proofs before we go to print.

Originally Posted by GS42fun
I just sent the four stickers to BLee. If you guy's still need some you may want to contact him. He may have a few extras. The ones he has are the original stickers not copies.
Thanks, I may contact him. I think we can get some made pretty economically, and I'm sure it won't be too hard to find takers. My biggest problem is I have a naturally aspirated engine, so the Super charged decals don't apply. Maybe that will change someday though
Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 431 Likes on 192 Posts

RT- No rush on the stickers. This pig won't be waterbound for a long time. Also, I noticed that on the NA version, the OD of the sticker is located inside the bolt heads, something to think about.....
Old 07-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
RT- No rush on the stickers. This pig won't be waterbound for a long time. Also, I noticed that on the NA version, the OD of the sticker is located inside the bolt heads, something to think about.....
I noticed that also, but I couldn't tell if it was an allusion or not. The flame arrestors on the NA pic posted above look like they hang out over the float bowls farther than yours do. That's how mine ins set up... I wonder if the difference is in the diameter of the arrestor?