Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette Awesome >

Cigarette Awesome

Notices

Cigarette Awesome

Old 09-03-2010, 02:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theres only been 2 orginal owners of this boat first had it for 35 years and the other 15, this boat has not one spider crack or crack in the gelcoat on the whole boat, wich led me to the whole kevlar hall theroy And then talking to some people they have said the ones with the toilet seat like pictured was called a poker run edition wich was a kevlar hall. the boat has 454's bord over and the guy said he had it at 70 on gps wich also makes sence if it is a kevlar hall..
Old 09-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by myfountain31
ewpe: do u have more pics of the boat and also.. this is a wierd question but is it the orginal toilet u have in the boat or was the orginal in it,, did it have pokerchips and playing cards on it?
The toilet was plain, no playing cards.and it was the original. More photos attached
Attached Thumbnails Cigarette Awesome-cig4.jpg   Cigarette Awesome-cigj.jpg   Cigarette Awesome-cigb.jpg  

Old 09-03-2010, 08:37 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't think poker runs were around back in 1975.
Or at least not heavily associated w/ boats. Not as much as where'd they'd cover the crapper in cards...
Old 09-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stormrider
I don't think poker runs were around back in 1975.
Or at least not heavily associated w/ boats. Not as much as where'd they'd cover the crapper in cards...
Good point!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Registered

see i said the same thing. now looking up info and taking the info the guy told me about it, it makes scence tho.. reason for the no spider cracks or cracks, for being a 75 there has to be one or two but theres not so that what makes scence to me about the kevlar hull and that is the orginal tiolet seat and no one put them on there, also look how differnt the dash is then yours, look at my engine compartment, how come it looks so much bigger then yours ??
Old 05-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Registered

I know this has gone by the wayside for a while, but I am the 2nd owner and the one who restored it. It had been sitting on a trailer for 15 yrs while 1st owner was in prison. I gutted it and started over. Decided on the 90+ Top Gun theme. Took 6 years to fully restore. When I rebuilt motors in 2002 they were pushing just over 500 hp. About 60 mph. Where is it now? I sent many photos to the 4th owner of my restoration. I think in upstate NY. Where is she now?
Old 05-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Registered

PS...Trailer is a '97 So. Fl trailers. Looks like theres a new windshield, Mine was the original black one. I designed and built dash myself. No it is not Kevlar or a Poker Run Edition, but the original toilet seat is "Awesome"! She has no cracks because I spent untold $1000s resurfacing the hull BEFORE I painted her...Whoever now has it has a perfectly restored boat...Take care of her! There are only a small handful left...