Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    Registered thisistank's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    Posts
    9,337
    New price....Still one of the best priced 39's on the market and it has ZUL's!! (only cheaper one is the yellow center steer).

    Someone's going to get a nice packege that has been well cared for!

    http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35920-en.html

  2. #22
    Registered
    My Boats:
    39 Lip-Ship Cigarette 700 Zuls
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Paducah KY KY Lake
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
    New price....Still one of the best priced 39's on the market and it has ZUL's!! (only cheaper one is the yellow center steer).

    Someone's going to get a nice packege that has been well cared for!

    http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35920-en.html
    may be bad... but no way will it keep up with a 37 active thunder

  3. #23
    VIP Member VIP Member Dino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
    New price....Still one of the best priced 39's on the market and it has ZUL's!! (only cheaper one is the yellow center steer).

    Someone's going to get a nice packege that has been well cared for!

    http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35920-en.html
    Thanx Tank, I had it sold twice around that number, both deals feel apart. They were amazed at the condition of the boat. Had alot of low ball offers that never saw the boat, hard to take folks like that serious. The add runs out in a couple weeks, I'm going to take it off the market and run it another year or just trade it in.... not sure yet. We had a great time in Key West, Kelly can come back any time, you too I guess.
    (Eleven) Neil-Built Cigarettes

  4. #24
    Registered thisistank's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Thanx Tank, I had it sold twice around that number, both deals feel apart. They were amazed at the condition of the boat. Had alot of low ball offers that never saw the boat, hard to take folks like that serious. The add runs out in a couple weeks, I'm going to take it off the market and run it another year or just trade it in.... not sure yet. We had a great time in Key West, Kelly can come back any time, you too I guess.
    I'd actually rather you keep it so we can run it with you in Sept!

    Thanks for the invite to your party in KW. We had a great time. Sorry we were drinking your $180 dollar bottles of wine like they were water. Guess I owe you a nice dinner when we come out there!

  5. #25
    Registered thisistank's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by customryder View Post
    may be bad... but no way will it keep up with a 37 active thunder
    Stooooooooooop it...

  6. #26
    Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad Platinum Member pm203's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,455
    Did someone say Active Plunder?

  7. #27
    Registered
    My Boats:
    39 Lip-Ship Cigarette 700 Zuls
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Paducah KY KY Lake
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by pm203 View Post
    Did someone say Active Plunder?
    Thats all you got? it is winter you know..?

  8. #28
    Gold Member Gold Member omerta one's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2004 Lip-Ship Gladiator; 1995 Cig 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    LOTO
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by customryder View Post
    Thats all you got? it is winter you know..?
    Race any houseboats lately? I know you wouldn't run against the bass boats.
    Tommy Gun

  9. #29
    VIP Member VIP Member Quinlan's Avatar
    My Boats:
    02 38 T/S GUN SMITH POWER 43 Wellcraft Portifino
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tulsa, GLOC
    Posts
    2,305
    Very nice.

    Tech question if you dont mind. I see the SCXs and you are at 700 or so. Any issues?
    I am around 650 w stock pullies and Stelling boxes and KILLING XRs.
    Thinking about steppin up to some SCX drives and put the smaller pulley they dyno'd w first and to OVER 700 HP.
    Just lookin for real world opinions.

    Thanks
    Quinlan

  10. #30
    Registered
    My Boats:
    39 Lip-Ship Cigarette 700 Zuls
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Paducah KY KY Lake
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by omerta one View Post
    Race any houseboats lately? I know you wouldn't run against the bass boats.
    put a little effort into it... come on..


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertisers


OSO Directory
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Original Poster In Postbit provided by Original Poster In Postbit v1.0.0 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.