90 MPH listed in Classifieds

Notices

90 MPH listed in Classifieds

Old 12-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 90 MPH listed in Classifieds

Hi everyone,

My prior post was poofed I guess because I took too long to list it. For those that have called, sorry I took so long, but I finally got the pictures taken and the boat is listed in the classifieds. it is a rare boat in great structural condition. Unfortunately, I need to sell her.

Here is the link:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37187-en.html

If you are interested, let me know.

Frank Areces
305-989-8914
Old 12-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Frank good luck with the sale cool boat for sure. I bought a flat deck less than a year ago and have to say at that price without a trailer you may it might take a bit of time to move. There are alot of killer deals on the market right now.
RG.

Last edited by Rick G; 12-13-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice boat good luck..
I like this line in ad...
" I installed the Formula 2 style throttles on the passenger side which is great for poker runs or having your passenger invovled in the boating experience by either throttling or driving. "
I barely want my passengers to touch anything you are a brave man...
Old 12-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered

Not to burst your bubble, but I don't think you will ever sell that boat for that price. Not in today's market. If your boat was flawless, with all new interior, newer paint job, and less than 50 hours on the motors, then you may get $80,000 because of your engines and drives. I have a 1994 Cigarette Top Gun for sale for 2 1/2 years and I only had 2 phone calls. I have less than 50 hours on the engines. New Dart Blocks, piston, Cam, etc... For the first year, I asked $80,000. The second, $75,000. I gave up. It's not for sale anymore. Also, you might have to deal with a cash buyer.
Good Luck on your sale.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UrbanDisturbance
Not to burst your bubble, but I don't think you will ever sell that boat for that price. Not in today's market. If your boat was flawless, with all new interior, newer paint job, and less than 50 hours on the motors, then you may get $80,000 because of your engines and drives. I have a 1994 Cigarette Top Gun for sale for 2 1/2 years and I only had 2 phone calls. I have less than 50 hours on the engines. New Dart Blocks, piston, Cam, etc... For the first year, I asked $80,000. The second, $75,000. I gave up. It's not for sale anymore. Also, you might have to deal with a cash buyer.
Good Luck on your sale.
I have to agree with you.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Registered

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I am open to offers, but there is a big difference between a typical 1994 fiberglass Cigarette side by side with bravo drives and this one. No disrespect, but those are a dime a dozen. This is a rare boat that will run circles around the boats you all are quoting thus far. Just try to replace the hardware from those boats to this boat at those prices. Lets talk apples and apples guys.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by thedonz
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I am open to offers, but there is a big difference between a typical 1994 fiberglass Cigarette side by side with bravo drives and this one. No disrespect, but those are a dime a dozen. This is a rare boat that will run circles around the boats you all are quoting thus far. Just try to replace the hardware from those boats to this boat at those prices. Lets talk apples and apples guys.
I think there were only 5 or so true 90 mph full staggers made, yours, fatboy, Carls, and possibly the spider boat. anyone thing of others?

Best of luck with the sale Frank, it's a gem and someone that knows it will pony up...Rob
Old 12-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered

How can you tell it is Kevlar? My fiberglass looks just like yours, and I don't think my boat is Kevlar. Maybe I have a Kevlar Top Gun and don't know it.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I think there were only 5 or so true 90 mph full staggers made, yours, fatboy, Carls, and possibly the spider boat. anyone thing of others?

Best of luck with the sale Frank, it's a gem and someone that knows it will pony up...Rob
Pure Adrenaline and yes, the spider boat is one of them. What about the one that's been at Lake Cumberland? I think that it was one as well...

Good luck with the sale Frank!!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Thanks Rob, Doug has the fifth boat. You are correct, there were only 5 made. I have a picture of my boat and Carl's side by side at Tommy's shop a couple of years ago....what are the chances of that????? I can't seem to post pictures anymore otherwise I'd post it. How's that Tiger doing? Did you and Dave run to Bimini this year?

UD, kevlar is very distinctive in appearance, it is a gold color weave. You can see the material in my cabin picture. It is much stronger than fiberglass and weighs less as well. But, the best way to confirm the build is to call Cigarette and give them your hull number, Bud will let you know the specifics of your build. Is yours a staggered boat? If not, most respectfully, it doesn't look the same. What kind of power do you have?

Last edited by thedonz; 12-14-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.