Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Big Power Top Gun in Classifieds??????????? >

Big Power Top Gun in Classifieds???????????

Notices

Big Power Top Gun in Classifieds???????????

Old 01-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

the tough part is going to be finding the guy with $100k cash that is going to spend it on a boat that old, its as simple as that. dont forget also that most of us on here are truly enthusiast's. Most of the guys I know dont even want to know about it if it doesnt have 500's or 525's. Some people cant get it through there heads with boats that sometimes less is more. When you look at stuff sometimes a big power blower motor boat will bring less than a stock 525 boat cause the audience for a big power boat is so much smaller. Ill take the big power over stock though.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:50 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gotta agree with 302 Sport. Both boats are beautiful rides.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 01-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
If he were to sell it for $60 or $70k for some reason...
Sign me up at that point, I'm ready to buy!

Originally Posted by 302Sport
the tough part is going to be finding the guy with $100k cash that is going to spend it on a boat that old, its as simple as that. dont forget also that most of us on here are truly enthusiast's. Most of the guys I know dont even want to know about it if it doesnt have 500's or 525's. Some people cant get it through there heads with boats that sometimes less is more. When you look at stuff sometimes a big power blower motor boat will bring less than a stock 525 boat cause the audience for a big power boat is so much smaller. Ill take the big power over stock though.
True. I have to agree with you on the power thing too... I have no interest in 500's and only minimal interest with the 525's. I guess that works out well for you and I as buyers since it seems that's all everyone else wants.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
It may not sell at the asking price, but he should sell for more than the majority of the others. If he were to sell it for $60 or $70k for some reason, the people with lesser Guns for sale may jump of a cliff even though that would be a unique sale to itself, & not what the entire market is.
Brandon thanks for the coments. And I can assure you that it will not sell $60 ro$70k.
Thoss guys dont have to jump on account of me.

There is some nice stright bottom bravo Top Guns out there and I hope that every one get the money they are asking.
IMO that will only help get the money that I am asking,I dont think a bravo boat and a #3 boat are apples to apples.

I dont expect to sell the boat to someone that is looking for 500s.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dnebo
Brandon thanks for the coments. And I can assure you that it will not sell $60 ro$70k.

There is some nice stright bottom bravo Top Guns out there and I hope that every one get the money they are asking.
IMO that will only help get the money that I am asking,I dont think a bravo boat and a #3 boat are apples to apples.

Your boat is IMMACULATE! Looks great! How fast will it run?
Old 01-07-2011, 06:37 PM
87cafe
VIP Member

BEAUTIFUL BOAT!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow! That is outstanding!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:17 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Noone could duplicate that boat for anywhere near that kind of money. It's truely a "one of a kind" and for that matter, you can name your price. Remember, you get what you pay for, and you're correct on that bravo Verses SSM's are'nt apples to apples. Could'nt give me a bravo boat with 525's. LMAO

Beautiful 38.

BTW, 90-92 ish ???
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 01-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Noone could duplicate that boat for anywhere near that kind of money. It's truely a "one of a kind" and for that matter, you can name your price. Remember, you get what you pay for, and you're correct on that bravo Verses SSM's are'nt apples to apples. Could'nt give me a bravo boat with 525's. LMAO

Beautiful 38.

BTW, 90-92 ish ???
Thank you guys for all the compliments. When I pull up somewhere new and no one has seen the boat I get so many compliments. I never get tired of that. Those are the times that I say that I will never sell it. When I did the Miami to Key West run, we stopped a Gilberts and I was standing near the boat listening to some guys that owned some high end cats and they were complimenting the boat, they did not know that I was the owner. What a great feeling.
I must say that it would not have happened without Phil Lipshults.

Mid 90's with the current set-up but has run in the upper 90's tuned up.
Attached Thumbnails Big Power Top Gun in Classifieds???????????-018.bmp  

Last edited by dnebo; 01-07-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned

Thank you guys for all the complements. When I pull up somewhare new and no one has seen the boat i get so many complements. I never get tired of that. Those are the times that I say that I will never sell it. when I did the Miami to Key West runwe stoped a Gilberts and I was standing near the boat listining to some guys that owned some high end cats and they were complementing the boat, they did not know that I was the owner. What a great feeling.
I must say that it would not have happened with Phil Lipshults.

mid 90s with the current setup but has run in the upper 90s tuned up.
Thats the best part about owning a lip ship Cigarette! Good speed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.