Old 02-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now that makes more sense
Old 02-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by Hank36
Broker didn't post right pictures.I called about Boat he just posted some pictures of a older T/G interior because he thought they where the same inside.It only has the half cabin!!!
Hahaha, CLASSIC!! Might want to go with a broker that knows what the hells going on! Guess someone has an offer on it though.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:48 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,784 Likes on 885 Posts

Broker didn't post right pictures.I called about Boat he just posted some pictures of a older T/G interior because he thought they where the same inside.It only has the half cabin!!!
hmmmmmmm.....and he some older pics of a Top Gun Interior in the exact same colors to match the TS Gun he has listed????????

So he either knowingly misrepresented the boat with pics from another boat or is an idiot????????
Old 02-22-2011, 06:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
hmmmmmmm.....and he some older pics of a Top Gun Interior in the exact same colors to match the TS Gun he has listed????????

So he either knowingly misrepresented the boat with pics from another boat or is an idiot????????
Probably just an idiot - I doubt he said to himself "I need to put the wrong pics of the interior up to market this boat to the 4 people on OSO who like full cabin T/S Guns".
Old 02-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Ahhh, the ellusive full cabin'd twin step gun.....

I've argued on here with many that there was a full cabin T/S. I do believe this was the only one built and was the sole reason for the "cover girl" cabins.

I saw this boat in person about five years ago and it was in good shape. It's been the same owner but I don't know what the years have done to her.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Dont sweat me B! I still contest there was a full cabin TS built, it'll pop up one of these days! I know I've seen one!

And at 90k this boat would be a good buy. Little over 200 hours just serviced and in decent shape as of the last time I was at a scope poker run (few years ago) it was there and looked sharp

Last edited by thisistank; 02-24-2011 at 02:29 PM.