Awesome Cig 20 on ebay

Notices

Awesome Cig 20 on ebay

Old 03-05-2011, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by joefitness123
nice boat..Not bad price either..But the last couple months on Ebay..his highest offer has been 7,800.00...Based on this economy he might have to give a bit..but definitely a nice boat..
I haven't followed it but I'll take your word. yes you are correct with the way the economy is if he has to sell it he can lower his price, everyone has a number and as you experienced with your gladiator, you hit a buyers number, so the deal was done. I'm quite sure whatever that number was, there were some people on here that were consistently 15-20% less that what you were asking, regardless of your number. and they wonder why they are still boatless, just like real estate, you don't know where the bottom is until it has passed. as long as the owner of this 20 isn't in financial straights, this boat will sell for his price of 13900.00 or within 10%. the buy right figure posted above is preposterous, UNLESS the owner is in dire financial crisis.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I haven't followed it but I'll take your word. yes you are correct with the way the economy is if he has to sell it he can lower his price, everyone has a number and as you experienced with your gladiator, you hit a buyers number, so the deal was done. I'm quite sure whatever that number was, there were some people on here that were consistently 15-20% less that what you were asking, regardless of your number. and they wonder why they are still boatless, just like real estate, you don't know where the bottom is until it has passed. as long as the owner of this 20 isn't in financial straights, this boat will sell for his price of 13900.00 or within 10%. the buy right figure posted above is preposterous, UNLESS the owner is in dire financial crisis.
do i sense a lil SARCASM JK

gotta say she's a very nice clean 20
Old 03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would agree, Everything has a price. the right buyer will eventually come along..But we all know, there are the guys that want everything rock bottom..And as you stated, "they are still boatless."Without a doubt the boat is a nice looking ride..Yeap, i did hit my mark on the Glad.Dont think the seller is in a dire position.I did speak to him, very nice guy.We just couldn't get together..Anyways, I would like to see it sell for his price.As we all know...An Old Cig, is better than most new rides out there..

CIG #1
Old 03-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

as usual you are wrong.
as an "expert" on what a certain twin bravo 28ss on a Nice trailer I bought.... Sold and then brokered a deal on... 13800 is high end of story

Old 03-05-2011, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dreamer
as an "expert" on what a certain twin bravo 28ss on a Nice trailer I bought.... Sold and then brokered a deal on... 13800 is high end of story

dont embelish it Ted, she had to get out of it, you and we all know it, so yea it went cheap, it was actually listed cheaper but the add got pulled and you had nothing to do with that section of it. a call was made and it was done. face it nothing is cheap enough for you, doesn't mean your a bad guy, just cheap...an boatless.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I was on the FPC run

Where were u?
Old 03-05-2011, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dreamer

I was on the FPC run

Where were u?
Was here in Md working. well congrats then, I know this is gonna kill ya but its worth less than ya paid
Old 03-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I know this is gonna kill ya but its worth less than ya paid
Maybe not, the Gas tanks are full.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD...12,500.00...Buy It Know option..

good little ride..hope the owner is one of us here..
Old 03-08-2011, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by joefitness123
SOLD...12,500.00...Buy It Know option..

good little ride..hope the owner is one of us here..
within 10% ...didn't someone say that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.